A Simple crush that turns into a disaster

A Simple crush that turns into a disaster

Chapter 28

Ann walk to her new classroom ..  at first she was getting nervous she was standing beside the door when someone tapped her shoulder.. Ann look at her..

Mrs. Reyes: Ms. Li? The new student right?

Ann nodded

Mrs. Reyes: come with me I’ll introduce you to your new classmates..

Mrs. Reyes entered the room , Ann was following her..

Mrs. Reyes: class listen .. you have a new classmate I want all of you to treat her well she just arrived from America because of her treatment, she had a stomach cancer and she’s still recovering..

Sam was surprised on what he heard ..

The class stared at Ann, they were guilty about the bucket of water ..

Mrs. Reyes: Ann you want to say something?

Ann stared at her teacher and took a deep breath ..

Ann: hi *she said nervously* uhm .. I’m Ann Li Shuan but my friends used to call me Ann..

Mrs. Reyes: okay you may sit now .. I guess you better sit beside Mr. Concepcion..  Ms. Garcia if you don’t mind will you switch seats on the vacant seat .. Ann needs a comfortable place  and it seems that its on your seat ..

Ann: ah maam its okay for me to sit on the vacant seat ..  *I don’t want to sit beside that bastard*

Coleen: No worries Ann its okay for me ..  : )

Ann sighed ..she sat beside Sam ..

Mrs. Reyes: okay enough for that lets start our class ..

Then the class started..

Sam: *Ann*

The bell rings ..

Mrs. Reyes: break time class ..

Ann left the room .. Sam look at the vanishing Ann when someone lightly punch him ..

Coleen: gotcha! You were looking at her all the time, isn’t that too obvious?

Sam: huh? I’m not looking at her..

Coleen: okay let yourself believe on your lies .. so what are we going to eat?

Sam: uhm, I’ll go to library to have some research you go first ..

Coleen: okay

Then Sam left ..

Coleen: library huh ..

Coleen followed Sam without Sam knowing ..  She saw Sam following a certain girl and when she notice it was Ann .. 

Coleen: so this is what you call a research huh .. hmmm  ..

Coleen went to Ann ..

Coleen: hey!  : )

Ann was startled ..

Coleen: oh sorry .. uhm what were you looking?

Ann: ah I was just looking at the school map .. I want to be familiar on the place ..

Coleen: oh really? ,  would you mind if I help you?

Ann: really? Thanks you! : )

Coleen smiled .. on the corner of her eyes she saw Sam pretending not to see her ..

While Sam..

Sam: what is she doing?  Coleen .. you always peeked on me .. I bet she’s smiling evilly now on her mind..

Sam walk to Coleen ..

Sam: Coleen!

Coleen: Sam I thought your going to research something?

Sam: ah I was but..

Coleen: (whisper to Sam) your research is about a girl.. I mean a new student?

Sam got nervous and laughed.. Ann look at him ..

Coleen: sorry Ann .. he’s just like that when he’s happy ..  ^_^

Sam: lets get out of here ..  (he whispered to Coleen)

Coleen: uhm Ann we have something to do see you later!

Ann: okay ..  : )