A Simple Crush that turns into a disaster

A Simple crush that turns into a disaster

 

Chapter 25

Its been a week after the class started and Ann was always alone ..

Ann went to Ryan ..

Ann: Ryan .. uhm sorry for all my lies .. I just want you to tell them that I really love all of you that’s why I did that .. its Saturday tomorrow .. no class .. I want you to invite them to this place I prepared something ..  : )

Ryan: okay  : )

Ryan told the others about what Ann said ..

Jenny: I think we should not go there .. lets make her realize that she’s wrong on lying ..

Devon: I agree!

James noticed that Devon’s always agree on not talking to Ann ..

Tricia: but I think its really harsh if we didn’t go there ..

Jenny: I thought of that too ..

Devon: but we just want her to know she’s wrong on lying with us ..

Fretzie: Devon’s right .. at least on Monday we’ll talk to her ..

Jenny: okay ..

Saturday ..

Ann: mom I’m going its almost 1 pm ..

Mrs. Li: okay tell me if they went or not ..

Ann: okay I’m sure they’ll go .. : )

Ann went to the place ..

Ann: *where are they?*

After 3 hours still they haven’t arrived yet..  it was getting darker and the raindrops fall .. Ann was wet (she’s on a garden she prepared her surprise there) her mom called ..

Mrs. Li: Ann how’s your surprise?

Ann: I cancelled it mom I saw that it was getting dark .. so I told them not to go maybe next time .. *stopping herself from crying*

Mrs. Li: okay why don’t you go home?

Ann: I’m just fixing something .. *stopping herself from crying*

Mrs. Li: okay .. take care

Ann: thaks mom ..

After the call ended .. she went to the lobby and cried there ..  not far from her James saw Ann crying .. he went there eventhough he knows that everyone was not going there.. she saw Ann wet ansd saw the garden surprise Ann prepared..

James: *ANN*  : (

Ann: *crying*

Ann change her clothes and went home .. while James went to the garden and saw what Ann prepared .. There were tables and a stage .. with a rolled tarpaulin when  he open the tarpaulin he saw their pictures in Palawan and In it the tarpaulin says sorry ..

Monday ..

Everyone noticed that Ann was absent ..

Jenny: she’s absent ..

Fretzie: yeah .. I think its about the surprise she made for us we didn’t went there .. were so bad ..

Jenny: I know ..

Then Tricia saw James approaching them with the boys ….they’re holding a tarpaulin ..

Tricia: hey look on what will the boys do ..

They open the tarpaulin and the girls saw their pictures and a word sorry ..

(James told the boys about what happen on Saturday)

Fretzie: hey guys why are you saying sorry?

Bret: no .. its not us .. its Ann ..

Jenny: where is she ?

James: she’s not here and she didn’t told me to show this to you guys ..  It was part of her surprise for us last Saturday ., I saw Ann crying in the rain .. she’s so wet ..  she went home .. I look at the surprise she prepared and one of the things I saw there is this .. (showing the tarpaulin)

Jenny’s tear fell .. as well as Fretzie and Tricia ..

Tricia: I hate myself ..

Fretzie: were stupid .. we make her suffer .. *crying*

Jenny: we should visit her ..

Then their teacher enter the room ..

Mrs. Rea: class I just want to tell you that Ann’s going to transfer to America .. her mom get her files ..

Jenny: what?! Where’s Mrs. Li maam?

Mrs. Rea: she’s heading to the gate ..

Then Jenny along with her friends run and follow Mrs. Li ..

Jenny: tita!

Mrs. Li: Jenny ..

Jenny: where’s Ann?

Mrs. Li: she’s in our house .. she want to transfer she said she wants to give all of you some space..

Fretzie: tita we made a mistake .. we judge her .. we got mad at her because she lied to us ..

Mrs. Li: so that’s the reason why she’s crying all night ..

Ivan: she cried ..

Mrs. Li: yes .. and I believe she’s really stupid for not telling you the truth .. but did you know the reason why she didn’t told you she’s alive and not dead?

Tricia: tita ..

Mrs. Li: after the phone call Ann had an operation before the operation she told me to text you that she’s dead .. even she exits that room safely .. she doesn’t want you to worry .. after the operation succeeded .. we went back here.. she saw all of you when we went here last day of classes ..she’s very happy because .. her plan worked.. you’re all happy ..not worrying about the pain she experience .. I’m not mad because you hurt my daughter but please think of it .. she didn’t lied because she wants to .. she just want to make all of you happy ..

They all froze ..

All: *were very stupid*

 

 

>>as you can see i include the picture .. haha .. nevermind what i said on the other chapter .. kepp reading ..<<

i won't update next week .. but promise i'll try to update on weekends..