A Simple Crush that turns into a disaster

A Simple crush that turns into a disaster

 

Chapter 22

A girl was staring at a group of friends on their campus she’s wearing a casual outfit not a uniform.

Mrs. Li: Ann lets go ..

Ann: I’m coming!  :  )

Then she went to her mom ..

Mrs. Li smiled on her daughter..

Mrs. Li: happy on what you saw?

Ann: yeah .. they’re happy and I’m happy for them ..

Mrs. Li: your going to attend class next year..

Ann: I’m excited to finally see them again ..  after a long rest ..  : )

Flashback..

After Ann’s call to her friends the doctor called her to operating room ..

Ann: mom whatever happen , whether I’m alive or not when I exit that room .. text them I’m dead so they don’t have to worry about me ..

Mrs. Li: but..

Ann: no buts mom .. I want them to be happy please tell James to love Devon and I love him .. please tell him mom..

Mrs. Li: okay I’ll tell them .. but stay alive Ann  .. stay alive ..

Then Ann was brought to the operating room ..  her mom texted Jenny about what Ann told her to do..

After 24 hours .. the operation was finished ..

Mrs. Li: how’s my daughter doc?

Doctor: prankly speaking madam if she didn’t woke up after 24 hours  .. sorry to tell you but she’s gone but if she woke up within that time then the operation was successful and she’s going to be fine ..

Mrs. Li pray and pray for Ann ..  she went to Ann’s room and brought Ann’s clothes ..she wants her to woke up and try the clothes she bought for her ..

It was 1:00 am 4 hours before the 24 hours the doctor said when Mrs. Li saw Ann’s hand moving .. she called the doctor and asked for their assistance ..

Doctor: I’m glad to tell you that she’s fine now ..

Mrs. Li was so happy and she immediately went to Ann who’s lying on the bed and hugged her..

Ann: mom  : )