Breakfast together

♥ROMANTIC PRINCESS♥

 

 

It was just her dream. Eating on a place like this with 2 girls playing violins. Eating on a long table that 30 people can seat and surrounded by the maids and guards. She just not like one thing. Why do they need to eat on each opposite side when only 2 people are eating?

"Sooyeon-ah. What do you want to eat? Eat what you want. Do not be polite." Emp said but Yoona did not clearly hear it.

"H-huh? I can't hear you." she replied and Changmin understood it and made an okay sign.

"Emp said Sooyeon-ah. What do you want to eat? Eat what you want. Do not be polite. Heard that clearly?" Changmin shouted.

"Is shouting really necessary?" Yoona also shouted.

"Yes Miss. Or do you want to eat beside Emp?" he suggested and Yoona nodded. He ordered the maids to move her chair next to Emp.

"May I ask you a question?" she asked

"Of course you may. What is it?"

"How are you certain thet you are my granddaughter?" Emp smiled at her question and said "Changmin."

 

Changmin showed them a picture of a baby's back.

"This is Miss Sooyeon's one year old picture. We can see on the left side of her buttocks, a little downward in the center, is a heart shaped birthmark." Changmin explained as he points the birthmark with a stick.

"Then how did you know that I also have it?" she asked and Changmin showed another picture.

"This is you. And the birthmark. The placement and shape is really similar Miss."

"How can you take pictures without permission? That is illegal!" she said angrily.

"17 years ago, because we onee time neglecte you, let you be hugged by our family's enemies. Afterwards, because he was scared, he abandoned you by the roadside. Grandfather has searched you for all these years. Nearly turned over the entire world. So many years have past. Even I... almost gave up hope." Emp confessed.

"Then how did you know how to find me?" she asked and Emp stood up.

"Because you and your mother look so much alike." she remembered the picture she saw a while ago.

"Last month an old friend of mine said he's seen a  girl that is extraordinary similar to Yeonhee. I immediately sent out a person to investigate. I finally found you." Emp added and smiled.

"Then what about them? Are they not home?" she questioned and it bacame awkward. Changmin sensed the atmosphere and ordered the maids and guards to go outside. Even him.

 

"They're dead." Emp confessed and sat down.

"Dead?"

"17 years ago. In order to find you, I paid an awful price. One day your mom and dad received an information saying in the south is a girl that maybe you. They promptly drove away to find out. The outcome...

 

Flashback:

I was having a meeting with a partner then Mr. Shim came up.

"Emp Madam and Master on the highway were involved in a car accident." I looked at him and I don't know what to say.

"Let's continue." I decided to continue the meeting after that I rushed to the hospital. I only saw their dead body covered with a white cloth.

"We've already done our best. When Madam andMaster came in there was already no signs of life." the doctor said left.

"Like that... Sooyeon hasn't been found?" I asked

"She hasn't." Mr. Shim said and I left that room and ordered them not to follow me.

End of Flashback

 

"I didn't expect my real parents who suddenly leave in order to find me to have an accident and die." Yoona said to herself.

"Fortunately I finally found you. Pitiful child. You've suffered all these years. Only yo be bought illegaly by a husband and wife. Towards you they were not bad, right?" Emp asked.

"Very good. They are very good to me. Although they are poor, they treated me very well. I confess, I have not really acknowledged you as my grandfather."she told the truth.

"It seems that they really treated you well so I will not look into their legal responsibilities anymore."

"Legal responsibility?"

"Buying my granddaughter illegaly is breaking the law."

"But... if they hadn't adopted me and taken good care of me, I would have died already or it might be possible to that the child trafficker would trade me in a place further away. Therefor you should thank them nicely, then all will be well." she reasoned..

"I can give them a reasonable thank you." Emp said and stood up.

"Our family's house is slightly big so I'll have Changmin prepare a GPS unit for you. Afterwards you will live more freely." he added and was about to go when..

"But I do not plan to stay." Emp looked at her and said

"Why? Don't tell me you like that shabby broken-down apartment. How is it good? It's also small, also damaged. According to my investigation, you depend on your own work to pay your school tuition, then the rest to Mr. and Mrs Park. Don't tell me you like that impoverished life." He said that made her angry.

"My family is very common and poor but this and that don't concern me. Well it looks like mine and grandfather's thoughts are not the same. Thank you. I'm leaving." she said and was about to go but Emp grabbed her hand.

"Wait a minute. Wait a minute. Perhaps what grandfather said was a bit excessive. Grandfather apologizes, ok? Stay awhile. Stay atleast for one night." Emp said but she did not reply. Instead she removed the hands of Emp on her and left.

"Changmin!" Emp called then Changmin, the guards, and the maids entered and lined up to stop her from leaving.

"Miss, please stay behind." Changmin said and she thought for a bit.

"Okay. I'll stay behind."

"Sooyeon is really a good child."

"Also don't call me Sooyeon. I'm not used to it."

"Then what should we call you?"

"Call me Yoona!"

"Okay, Sooyeon."

"It's Yoona." she smiled.