Their Night

♥ROMANTIC PRINCESS♥

 

 

In the evening...

"Woah! This is actually a princess's life." Yoona entered her room. "Specially this. Very soft. Very large." She touched her bed and jumped on it.

 

She was lying on her bead then suddenly Donghae's head popped up infront of her face. They were so close to each other that they can feel each other's breath.

"You look like you can completely adapt to the Lee family's life." Donghae said and she stood up.

"I forgot that you are not used to this lifestyle, so it's normal to be strange." He said then left. Yoona chased him and shouted "You have no manners! You didn't knock the door and  just casually came in."

"I did knock. It's just that someone was busy rolling on her bed that she did not hear it."

"Is that true? Even if you did, you can not just casually come in." Donghae looked at her eyes and said "Then do you want me to go out again and knock first. Yoona looked away first and said "No need."

"That is good. I do not wish to." he smiled. Yoona wondered why he came on her room. Just to ? He would not just come on her room at late night without a reason. "What's the matter?" she looked directly on his eyes.

"Emp. called me to show you around."

"No need. Anyway, I won't leave here." she coldly said and walked back to her room but Donghae clapped his hands. To her, it's very annoying so she looked back.

"Not bad. You also know how to retreat in advance." he mocked walked back again to him.

"You are really weird! It's grandfather that wants me to stay, okay?" she shouted.

"Grandfather, grandfather. So freely spoken." he .

"Do your words have to be so impolite?!

Donghae looked at her and seroiusly said "I had learn not to use people for money." that made Yoona really angry and raise her voice.

"You are vey buffling! From the beginning to end it's all you Lee people that call me Lee Sooyeon. If you don't believe then go ask."

"I did. So I came..." he stopped to look her from head to toe.

"To have a look..." he took one step closer to her.

"At your body for proof." he finaly said it and it made Yoona aware of what he is saying so she protectively hold her and glued herself on the wall.

"How can I let that be casually seen by you?" she nervously said. Seconds came and he did not said anything. Then suddenly Hae pinned her on the wall.

"It's just underneath your buttocks, that heart-shaped birthmark. Don't tell me it's tattoed and you don't dare to let others look." he is saying it as he get closer her that made Yoona widened her eyes. She became aware of their positions so she pushed him really hard.

"Get out! I hate your kind the most!"

"So easily offended. Well I think we'll continue tomorrow. Our meeting has been extremely delightful." he just smiled and left. She decided to return to her room and take a bath.

 

"Although I have also fantasized to one day become a rich young lady, but to have a dream come true, when I think properly, rich people are really not all that good. In anycase, merely to have a little bit of money is already good." she thought before she took off to dreamland.

 

 

At the same time on the living room...

"How was it? Our little princess?" Jiyong teased. All of them are in the leaving room now.

"Not bad. Fortunately she's on her room." Donghae replied that made Jiyong smiled.

"No wonder your mood looks spoiled!" Jiyong laughed.

"You're dejected. We brought two bottles of good wine to give you." Sungmin said and ordered Eunhyuk to show it to him.

"Hyung here it is!" he pointed on the two bottles that was on their table.

"First a cup of wine, then a good rest." Jiyong said.

 

 

 



A short update guys. I want to thank all of you for reading and subscribing this story. :)))) I am currenly encoding the next chapter but I am not sure if I will be able to post it tonight or maybe tomorrow morning. Also I don't want silent readers. kekeke. Hope you will be able to post your comments or suggestions for this story to give me some good ideas. Thank you. :)