Knowing the truth

♥ROMANTIC PRINCESS♥

 

 

"I-in our house?" Taeyeon stuttered and he nodded.

 

 

"It's your daughter, Ms. Yoona." The couple looked at each other with wide eyed eyes.


 

"I am Lee Sooman's granddaughter?" Yoona asked her parents. They just nodded still shocked on what happened a while ago.

"Are you referring to the one who is so rich until he can flip his cash anyway he wants. And they can go around the world many, many times when lined up in a row, the richest man in Asia, Lee Sooman." Yoona happily asked. They just nodded.

"And there's also $1.2 million per square meter that I have to go without eating or drinking 400 years before I can barely be able to buy a bathroom, that Lee Sooman? she again asked and they again nodded but now they're already crying.

"Omo! I can't believe it! I am actually Lee Sooman's long lost granddaughter! How can this be so real?" Yoona exaggeratedly acted. She looked at them hearing no response about her acting but they only cried. She sighed.

 

"Umma, Appa, your acting skills are really much better than mine." she said but they cried more.

"Well is there a video camera somewhere here? Was my acting dramatic enough?" she tried to change the mood but there's still no response from them so she went to their kitchen. She grabbed a toast and drank her milk for her breakfast.

 

"Yoona-ah, there's no video camera here. Umma and Appa are telling the truth." Leeteuk said.

"This news really came too suddenly." She continued her exaggerated acting while eating her breakfast. She looked them.

"I have to go to work. While I'm at work, I'll think over this unbelievable identity mystery carefully." She said to them but they still cried. She walked to them and said "You will always be my Mom and Dad." and hugged them. Taeyeon removed her hand and said "If you don't believe it, you can go and take a look on the window." She obeyed her mother and was surprised at what she saw.

 

"Greetings, Miss!" Changmin greeted her with a black limo and 4 pairs of motorcycles and guards to protect her. She was shocked on what she saw. She went to her parents and cried.

"They are the people the Lee family sent to pick pick you up. Appa didn't lie to you." Leeteuk said still crying. Yoona sat with them on their small sofa.

"You guys can stop joking! You're scaring me!" she said. She don't know what's happening to her now.

"Yoona-ah, everything your dad told you is truth. You are indeed the granddaughter that Lee Sooman lost for 17 years. You're called Lee Sooyeon." Taeyeon confessed.

"Yoong, you're a child that dad and mom bought with money." Leeteuk also confessed.

"Because I can't have kids of my own, your dad and I originally wanted to adopt a child from the orphanage. But because our financial situation did not meet the requirements, we couldn't apply for it. Your dad saw that I wanted wanted a child so badly, so he did everything he could and went through every connections, before finding a human trafficker. The human trafficker said that you were abandoned on the roadside by a single mother so we paid him to get you. That's why we never thought about helping you to find your biological parents. We didn't expect that you were actually taken away by the Lee's enemy at that time. Fortunately, the Lee Family has finally found you. You can now go back to your real family. And we think it's better this way too. You won't have a hard life with us anymore. You don't have to work hard everyday either." Leeteuk confessed everything. They were interrupted by a knock.

"Mr. Shim is hurrying us. Umma will help you pack." Taeyeon said. They were still crying.

"Pack what?!"