Her dream

♥ROMANTIC PRINCESS♥

 

 

"Every ordinary girl must have fantasized before. If I wake up one day to find that I have suddenly become the daughter of a rich family, how wonderful would that be! Being able to sleep until I wake up naturally. When bored, drink some afternoon tea and gossip. Living carefree without any worries like a princess. Of course, such a princess' life has an important accesory that cannot be missing. That is a beautiful castle!" a girl imagining her thoughts while smiling. "But fantasy... is a fantasy. Its very difficult to realize it in reality." The girl sighed and she decided to sleep.

 

 

The next day...

The same girl was wearing a mascot costume of a racoon giving flyers. Suddenly that girl suddenly fainted.

 

Yoona's POV

"Yoona ah! Yoona!" I woke up from their voice calling my name. Ah! My head hurts. What happened? I looked up to see my parents shouting my name and I sat up.

"Umma, what happened? Why am I here? Wasn't I destributing flyers?" I asked them.

"While you were working just now, you got a heat and fainted. It was Hyoyeon and your boss that brought you here." Instead my father answered.

"Then what about my pay? I even wore that costume and stood under the sun for such a long time." I suddenly remembered.

"Who said it's gone? Here it is!" umma showed me the money.

 

"Yoona-ah, you don't need to worry for your tuition fees. Umma and appa will do something about it. Look, you always have to wake early every morning to go to work. If you keep on like this, you'll ruin your health." Mom said

"That's right. When you were carried back earlier, my knees almost went weak from fright." Dad added. I smiled at them and said that it's just that the weather was a bit hot and I got a heat .

"Arasso. You'll take a rest first. I'll wake you up when it's time to eat." I nodded and they already left.

End of POV

 

 

 

Someone knocked the door of the Park's house. Taeyeon and Leeteuk both opened it.(parents of Yoona)

 

"May I ask who are you?" Leeteuk asked.

"Are you Mr. Leeteuk?" the guy asked.

"I am.... Or perhaps not." Leeteuk answered. The guy was confused with his answer. Suddenly Taeyeon shouted.

"Yah! Did you do something bad?!" she shouted as she hit his head. Leeteuk just looked at her and shrugged his shoulders.

"You two. You don't need to worry. We are not bad people." the guy smiled.

"If you're not bad people, then what kind of people are you?" Leeteuk asked. The guy smiled again and answered.

"I am the head housekeeper of the Lee Family. My last name is Shim and my first name is Changmin."

"L-Lee Family?! The richest man in Asia? That Lee Sooman's family?" Leeteuk asked. Taeyeon widened her eyes not knowing what to do.

"Yes." Changmin calmly answered them.

"I represent the Lee Family in getting back a very precious treasure that belongs to him from Mr. Leeteuk." The guy added. Taeyeon glared at Leeteuk when she heard that it is from Leeteuk.

"Mr. Changmin you really like to tell jokes. How is it possible that our family has Mr. Lee's treasure?" Taeyeon joked. Taeyeon glared again to her husband.

"We dont, right?" She asked.

"Of course we don't. We're neither a bandit couple nor jewelry theives." he answered her. Hearing that made her relaxed a little bit. They both looked at Changmin.

"Mr. Shim, could you have the wrong person?" he asked hoping he would say yes.

"There's no mistake about it. We've already conducted an investigation. The important treasure that belongs to our Master is right in your home." Changmin said and it surprised them.

"I-in our house?" Taeyeon stuttered and he nodded.

 



Short update. But I'm already editing the next chapter so wait for it. And I want to thank those who subscribed this story. :)