Next Morning

♥ROMANTIC PRINCESS♥

 

 

The next day...

 

Yoona's POV

I already woke up minutes ago. It's my first time spending the night away from home alone. I can't sleep at all. I'm so tired! It turns out that the princess's bed isn't comfortable at all. I pouted and looked on my watch that I forgot to take off last night. It's 7am and Umma and Appa should be now awake. I took my phone and dialled their number. Only the sound of ringing phone is all I can hear. How come nobody is picking up? Just then a maid entered my room.

"Miss where would you like to eat your breakfast?" the maid asked.

"Anywhere would be ok." She left it on the table and grabbed something on her pocket. It was an envelope and she gave it to me.

"What is this?" I asked.

"I'm also not sure Miss." she replied.

"Okay. You may go now." she nodded and left. I opened it and saw a letter. It says 

     "Sooyeon-ah, here's your allowance."

I saw another paper and read it. It is a 5 000 000 won cheque. I widened my eyes because of shock. Is this real?!!! For allowance only??? Woah, I think I'm still dreaming. I slapped myself and read it again. It is still the same. I don't know what I should do. Just then I thought of something. I took my bag and left the room. I will go back to my home.

 

I asked a driver to drive me to my parents house and he agreed. Minutes came by and we arrived. I stepped out of the car but was surprised to what I saw. This is not our house. It was a big house and I can't believe what I saw. Umma opened the door to water the plants. When did they moved in?

"Umma!" My mom looked at me.

"Yoona-ah!" she excitingly hugged me and cried.

"Umma, did you really buy this house? Did you win the lottery or something like that? You did not even tell me that you were buying such a nice house." I asked.

"A-actually it is given to us Mr. Lee Sooman. He said it was a thank you gift to us for bringing you up." umma replied.

"Such a big thank you gift?" she awkwardly nodded. Then my appa shouted on the balcony.

"Yeobo who is it?" he asked. I excitedly ran up to him.

"Appa!"

"Yoona! Yoona! Appa missed you so much." he happily hugged me. Then suddenly his expression changed and said.

"I can't call you Yoona now."

"Why? Because I'm not the Park family's child anymore?" I angrily asked. Umma sensed the awkward atmosphere after I said that.

"Let's not stand at the door. Let's talk inside." I just entered the house leaving them alone. I am annoyed on what appa said right now. Why can't he call me Yoona when it's my name.

 

End of POV

 

 

The table is now ready. The three of them are sitting but no one dared to eat. All of them had no appetite. Then Yoona stood up.

"What happened? Only one night has passed and you changed like this? Changed into strangers! Even if I am now Lee Family's child I am still Yoona."

"What you said is not wrong, but you alreasy belong to a different world. Much less to Lee's world." Leeteuk explained to her daughter.

"Mr. Lee wants us not to disturb his family. Especially you while you stay with Lee family for a period of time." Taeyeon also tried to explain it to her.

"But I don't believe you will disturb me." Yoona said but no one responsed. She cupper her mother's face and said "Aren't we family?" still no response. She walked to her father's side and explained "I don't want it like this! We cangive back the house and move back to our own place. We'll treat this affair like it never happened."

"But..." Leeteuk hesitated to answer.

"But you're giving up." Yoona cut him of.

"It's not a question about giving up. Did you know that we can also go to work in Lee Company. So..." Leeteuk continued and Taeyeon cut him off.

"Also you are better off with Lee than us. Atleast you won't worry  not being able to pay for your school tuition. You want to buy anything, then buy anything." Taeyeon tried to explain it to her but she don't want to listen.

"Liars! You're so evil! Both of you! Just say you don't want me. It's been only one night and you both don't want me. This is the same as being bought by the Lee Family!" Yoona shouted and was about to leave the house when Taeyeon grabbed her hands.

"Yoona! Yoona this is not the same." Taeyeon explained.

"This is exactly the same. Their family gives you a house and you both give him your daughter. I go this way, how is this not the same." Yoona said while tears are flowing on her face.

"Yoona. This is not the same." Taeyeon replied.

"Yoona-ah... but it is true that Lee Family is your real family and that you are Mr. Lee's only granddaughter. He has been looking for you for 17 years and wants to live with you. It's understable too." Leeteuk explained and Taeyeon nodded agreeing to him.

"But... I don't know them at all. I never thought they would appear. Do you know? I'm not happy at all over there. Every single one of them is so weird." Yoona answered while crying. "I don't want to be part of their family. I want to be part of your family." she already burst into tears.

"Yoona." Taeyeon hugged her telling her to stop. "Mom knows. Don't cry okay? Hush, hush.

Leeteuk who saw them spoke. "Fine! If Yoona does not want to go, then we'll just return the house to the Lees. So what if I get fired? I don't believe that I can't find another job."

"Right! I have been thinking. This house is so big that just hte thought about cleaning it makes me so tired." Taeyeon added.

"Then I'll go pack now." Yoona smiled.

 

 



Everyone!!!!!I'm back!!! It's been a long time since my last update. Sorry for being inactive. I promise that I will update at least a week from now. I may update tonight or tomorrow the next chapter so wait for it. And hey, it's Hyoyeon's birthday today! Happy Birthday Dancing Queen. :)