Those 4 Guys

♥ROMANTIC PRINCESS♥

 

 

"Pack what?!"

 


"Mr. Shim wants to bring you back to the Lee house today." Taeyeon answered her.

"I don't want to go!"

"Yoong, appa knows that you can't accept this fact right away. But they are the Lees. This is not a joke." Leeteuk tried to change her mind.

"I'm not joking either! How do you expect me to accept this? How am I to accept this?" she said while sobbing.

"All of a sudden, the people I have been calling Umma and Appa for so many years are now no longer my parents. The person whom I thought I was isn't the real me. Who is she? I only know Park Yoona. I only know that you are my Umma and Appa. Why is it that everything I thought I had are all gone now? They are all unreal now!" she added and hugged them. A knock interrupted them. 

"You want me to leave with that stranger? You don't want me anymore? You don't want me anymore?" she asked them.

"Why would we not want you anymore? How can we bear to not want you?" her mother answered her still crying.

"Yoona...Yoona" Leeteuk hugged them.

 

Minutes later...

"Yes... I will bring Miss back within an hour... Miss is a bit emotional, but I can take care of it." (Changmin is now on a phone call with Mr. Lee) he hunged up.

"May I ask if Miss's luggage is all packed?" he asked the couple. Then..

"I don't want to go back with you." Yoona suddenly answered then Changmin stood up.

"Is it posssible for Miss to tell me the reason?"

"I don't want to change my life and go somewhere completely unfamiliar."

"So Miss is afraid of change."

"I'm not afraid. I..." she stopped cause she doesn't know what to say. She thought for a bit so she said "I think it's a bit weird." 

"Aren't you not at all curious what your real family looks like? Considering that it's the Lee Family?" he tried to persuade her.

"I..."

"Actually, Mr. Lee has been continously searching for Miss Sooyeon's whereabouts all these years. He misses you very very much. Miss, can you bear to disappoint a lonely old man?"

"Then... can I bring my parents with me?"

"Impossible. Because Mr. Park illegaly adopted you at that time. Mr. Lee minds this very much."

"But this isn't their fault. You must not do anything to them." she reasoned and he just smiled.

"Did you hear me? You must not do anything to them!"

"Then let me ask Mr. and Mrs. Park. Do you think that you are fit to go with Miss?" They hesitated to answer. They don't want Yoona to go but for her future it would be better if they will let go of her.

"Yoona, why don't you just go see Mr. Lee with Mr. Shim? If you want to come back, you can do so anytime. No matter what happen, we will be always you Umma and Appa." Leeteuk said to her daughter. Yoona looked at her parents with disappointment seen on her eyes.

"We will always be here, waiting for you to comeback." Taeyeon added. Yoona had no choice but to go with Mr. Shim.

 

 

 

Yoona's POV

I am now riding on a car heading to the house of my real family. It turns out that suddenly becoming a rich man's daughter doesn't make me happy as I thought I would be. The unfamiliar life, the unfamiliar environment, and the unfamiliar people. Everything makes me feel uneasy. Can it be that I'm actually dreaming? I pinched myself but it hurts. Seems like Mr. Shim say what I did since he laughed. 

"Miss do you need to pinch my thigh to assure you that this is not a dream?" he asked me

"No need." I coldly answered.

 

Even though that pinch just now really hurt but I still don't feel that it's all real. The super big celebrity that I thought I could only see on the news has suddenly become my own grandfather. It doesn't feel real no matter how I think about it.

"Miss may I ask if you have any other questions?"

"I want to know... That Lee Sooman.." I said he looked at me. Oh no I'm wrong.

"I mean my grandpa, what kind of person is he?"

"Emp. is a very persistent person."

"Emp.?" I asked.

"Yes. Emp. is the title we call Mr. Lee by. It's actually showt for emperor in English."

"Then he must be very tyrannical, right?"

"He is someone who thinks that if it's the right thing to do, he will spare no cost, undaunted by any obstacles, regardless of any suggestions on the contrary, to get it done for sure." he said.

Well that is called 'stubborn'. His English name is Emperor and he's stubborn. This grandfather sounds kind of scary. I wonder if I have any siblings.

"Then... do I have any other siblings?"

"You are Emp's only granddaughter."

"Then who are the four guys on Emp Beauty Building's advertisements?"

"You mean the Four Dukes of the Kim's?"

"Why are they called the Dukes of the Kim's?"

"Dukes of the Kim's is the title of respect that our Lee Family gives to the four sons from our relative Kim Family. Because the Lee Family has been passed down through a single heir for six generations, and before that your whereabouts were unknown. They are names Eunhyuk, Jiyong, Sungmin, and Donghae. So, Emp specially picked two pairs of brothers from Lee Family's relative, the Kim Family, to live in the Lee estate and to be trained, in hope that he will be able to find a successor among them.

End of POV

 

The so called Four Dukes of the Kim's are now near the sea.

 

"The weather is really great." Eunhyuk said.

"It seems like somebody doesn't think so." Jiyong said and smiled.

"Stop being annoying." Donghae ordered. He is now in a bad mood.

"Well, it looks like you've already heard about it." Jiyong said.

"Heard about what?" Eunhyuk asked.

"Emp. has already found Lee Sooyeon." Sungmin coldly answered.

"Is that for real? Hasn't Lee Sooyeon been missing for 17 years? Has she really been found?" Eunhyuk asked them.

"I heard that Emp has already sent Mr. Shim to bring her back." Jiyong answered.

"Mr. Shim is personally going to bring her back?" Eunhyuk asked.

"That's right. Asking Mr. Shim to go personally means that everything has been already confirmed." Jiyong answered him.

"Well who knows. Perhaps it might be some major scamming organization wanting to cheat Emp of his huge assets." Eunhyuk said and Jiyong just laughed.

"Looks like our heir to the Lee Organization here isn't the least bit worried about the assets." Jiyong teased Donghae.

"He's probably having a headache over Emp's biological granddaughter." Sungmin suddenly said.

"Yeah. You're worried that she's a fake?" Eunhyuk asked.

"I hope she's just a fake." Donghae said.

 



Oh, I forgot to post the pictures of some characters. Here are them.

 

Park Taeyeon and Park Leeteuk - Parents of Yoona

Shim Changmin - head housekeeper of the Lee Family