They're About to Fight

♥ROMANTIC PRINCESS♥

 

 

"Greetings, Miss." the guards greeted.

"Woah! Your house is like a museum." She said not believing that it is real. Mr. Shim was shocked at what she said.

"Excuse me Miss. This is your home." he said.

"H-Huh?" She can't believe that this is real. Her dream suddenly becomes to reality.

"Miss, I guess you should now enter to your home."

"I guess so."

 

After the door opened, she was greeted by the guards and maids lined up inside the mansion.

"Greetings, Miss." they said and bowed.

She walks past through them. She doesn't know that 'those 4 guys' was watching her from above. One thing caught her attention. A wedding picture.

 

 

Yoona's POV

Who is she? Why does she look so much like me? My thoughts were interrupted.

"Miss this way please." I just followed him. I'm sure I will be lost in this mansion.

 

We are now on the hallway to meet my grandpa. Then there is a guy approaching us. Oh, it's the guy from the ad. It's really him. He looked at me.

"Hello Young Master Donghae." Mr. Shim greeted.

"Morning, Mr. Shim." He greeted and looked at me again. I don't know what to do so I just smiled and looked at the floor. Well its awkward. I think I should atleast talk.

"I'm called Yoona. I am that..." Well that made it more awkward. He's still looking at me.

"Uh, it's a long story, but I guess you've probably heard." After I said that I looked at him. Omo he's coming towards me. I'm thinking what I need to do then suddenly he's  now near my face. I don't know what to do so I just looked at his eyes.

"Looks a lot like Madam Yeonhee. Are you sure it's her?" He said still in that position.

"Yes, Young Master Donghae." Mr. Shin answered.

"What evidence is there?" he asked. When will he remove his face infront of me? I can't stop myself but to talk.

"What kind of attitude is that? You're the one who asked me to come here." I said to him looking at his eyes. We were glaring each other until Mr. Shin talked.

"Young Master Donghae, everything can only be confirmed after Emp has seen her." After hearing that he smirked.

"So there's a possibility that she's a fake?" he said and looked at my eyes.

"Young Master Donghae, if there is nothing else, I have to bring Miss to see Emp." Finally he stopped looking at me and said. 

"Go ahead. It's better to verify that she's a fake sooner." after he said that he bumped me and left. I can't control myself anymore.

"What do you mean by that?" he stopped walking.

"I've already told you! Who's fake? It's you guys who wanted me to come here." he continued walking. I was about to go to him but Mr. Shim stopped me.

"Miss don't be angry. Emp is still waiting to see you."

 

 

 

"Emp. Miss has arrived." Mr. Shin said to an old man who's looking on the window. Is he my grandfather? He turned around and looked at me.  I just smiled. He's coming towards me with a shocked expression. 

"Their resemblance is too similar!" he suddenly said and smiled.

"Changmin look at her! She is very similar to Yeonhee, isn't she?"

"Yes, Emp. Miss follows Madam's youth."

"Simply an exact copy." he said and grabbed my shoulders.

"Sooyeon-ah, grandfather already found you." 

"You must ask the person to investigate again. Perhaps I am not this Lee Sooyeon which you are looking for." I kindly said.

"I did not make a mistake. Before I saw you, I am 90% sure. But now I am 100% sure. You are my granddaughter, Lee Sooyeon."

"But I..."

"You have not eaten this morning? He went very early to fetch you, you certainly have not eaten." I was about to say I already ate but he said. "You accompany grandfather to eat for a bit. I have already waited fo long for this day. Changmin get the breakfast already." he already ordered so I can't say no.

"Yes Emp."