Chapter Four.

Mr.DreamBoy

 


 

[Yuri's Pov]

I quickly run around the gym. Finishing those laps that we have to jog. Oh please I dont have time to jog, jogging is for lame people. I instead run and hurried to finish it. I've done it earlier than I thought.

I let my body lay on the floor, making me breathe heavily , cathing my breath but one of the students who guard us kicked the heck of me.

"Yah Yah Yah~~ Stand up and get the out you are done here." he said coldly still kicking me.

I turn my head at him , glancing at his face. I then Frown at him but then I chuckled, He replied with a big smile

"Aigooo~~ hurry UP~" He pulled both of my arms , helping me to stand up.

"Neh Neh ~ " I replied while I squish his cheeks.

"Its good to know that boa nooan won a free schoolarship here in my school" He patted my shoulder.

I shook my head while I roll my eyes, I then replied " Whatever Oppa Im not even used to wear this skirt and you know how boyish am I" I scrunch my nose.

"I know I know" he nodded smiling a bit. Now go to your class" he ruffled my hair causing me to hit his shoulder.

"Oh, Come on dont mess with the hair~!!" I quickly fixed my hair, tying my hair up to a bun , Thats when I felt someone was staring at me. I turn my head at him.

I glared at him and said "bwoo1?!?" widing my eyes at him with burning passion.

He blink  a few times before coming back to his sense "nothing its just that you are a new student & you already have a famous friend"

I gasp a bit "Famous!?!?" I Raise my eyebrow

"yeah~, My mortal Enemy in soccer " Minho grab his bag, ready to leave the gym alone.

"No wonder , People was watching us, oh well he is handsome anyways " I shrug, talking to myself,regretting nothing.

"Excuse me , Ms. Kwon.  Im better than him" He shoot my eyes with cold death glares and left.

"Excuse me, Ms Kwon but Im better than him" Yuri mimics minho. 

"He is Jung Yunho how can he better than a jerk person like you !?!?" Yuri shouted softly. 

[Minho's POV]

"So minho , what book are you going to borrow?" Onew hyung asked besides me while we are walking on the hallway.

"Little Prince" I answered shortly

"can we not? I mean lets just stay in the rooftop than borrowing some boring books" Jonghyun complained.

"Unexpectedly Yoona, Jessica & Tiffany caught my attention which all I can totally see is MY PRINCESS YOONA.GAH. The way she smile to other students, The way she talk is just so kjsdfhkasjdfeag.

They entered the library which made me want to stay in the library more and more. more like forever.

"No No No No, There's no way we are going to stay in the library until they leave" Jonghyun start to lose his guts, shaking his head. I ignore him and quickly move my fet inside the library.

"EHHH ANIYOOOO~~~" Jonghyun continued to complain like a puppy.

~~

"Thats it. THE END~" Onew said softly as he closed the book then heads to Jonghyun.

Jonghyun's mouth went wide open staring blankly at Onew hyung. "thats it~!??" he blink innocently at him.

"Yeah. Thats it" Onew gave him an eye smile.

"There's not even a THRILL in your story" He asked.

"There is~!!" Onew said frowning at him.

"Do you know The Walking Dead, Hyung?" Jonghyun excited asked.

"Walking dead??" Onew repeated confusely, tilting her head, looking at the ceiling looking for some clues.

"Yes Yes Yes Its a zombie an-"

"Guys quite , PLEASE!?!?" I cant hear what they are talking about" I put my finger on my lips signling them to calm the heck down. but they Ignored me especially Jonghyun who I hthought Will listen to me but end up talking about zombies.

"Guys" I called their attetion & they both looked at me "KINDLY ZIP YOUR MOUTH PLEASE!!!???"  I emphasize each word. "I cant hear what they are talking about" I whispered but loud enough for them to hear.

"Oh Come on Mr. Frog, Stop hiding yourself behind the book and ask her out ALREADY~!" Jonghyun stealed the book that I used to cover infront of my face

"I cant" I pulled the book to its place and Continued to stare at Yoona who is busy talking to her friends between the bookshelves.

"argh, you are so stupid from head to toe" Jonghyun buried his palm on his face.

"Yeah minho ask her out already, who knows she might like you too" Onew hyung joined in forcing me to talk to her. and guess what.

The Next Thing I knew they are both pushing me to Yoona.

"No ,hyungs NO~!!! " I try to push them instead but- me being tall is no use when the yare both strong to defeat me.

After pushing each other in 5 minutes, I bump to her. but her gaze caught the book that fell on me

"Oh!" I smiled as soon as my hand caught the book. "oh look its Little Prince" I said while pointing at it. Her mood brighten up as she pulled the book from me as if  she havent see an actual book in years.

Suddenly A few books start to feel on us, I quickly grab the books but all the books start to rain. I tackled her away and the bookshelves start to fall like domino. falling on each other.

I watch all the book and bookshelves fell on the floor , I looked at her to check if she is okay.

"What the..." My eyes wide open.

 

 

 

 

 


 

Annyeong~ ^_^
 
huhehuehue hello guys
 
sorry fro not updating, I was waiting for the poster to be release but I gues it will take time so I decide to update a chapter and maybe more soon ^^
 
hope you like it~ :D
 
COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE  ^^
 
-BANANAMILK118♥♥♥♥