Chapter Twenty.

Mr.DreamBoy

[Yuri's POV]

"hmm...ottoke?" I said softly,biting her lip. I  was busy thinking of what to give to minho after breaking the new samsung camera. "ohh!! RIGHT! Yuri grinned as a yellow bulb popout in my mind.

So I went down with a bright smile on my face, a bit proud walking down the stairs as if Its my coronation night.

"whats with the creepy smile,gorgeous?" Unnie asked as she watched me walking towards them. My lips form a small smirk before sitting down next to minho

He extended his hands,ready to grab the box where he thought the camera was in."Promise me first that once you get this,no taking back an-"
 

"Arasso Arasso just give it back to me" Minho nodded,too excited to recieve the box.

I glance at my sister and pointed my index finger at her "and you are the evidence of this promise,between us"

Minho rolled his eyes and stood up as he stealed the box from me."I'll be going now,thanks" He said and bowed.

"tch,jerk" I mumbled,looking away.

~~

[Minho's POV]

"SHIRO! I'll do it" I pulled the blue box that Yuri gave me. Were in the middle of the street, and it was 7pm.There was not enough car passing by and I feel kinda of safe...somehow.We are standing infront of one another. 5 minutes already passed and the box that she gave has not been decided who will have it.

"AH WAEEE?? I thought you dont want it? now give it back to me!" She said and pulled the box away from me,causing him to walk backwards on the road. I pulled her arm, to prevent her from the car passing by. she might hit by it and it my be my fault for not talking good care of this stupid girl.

"We have a deal that this will be mine"  I said with a deep and cold voice.Finally she gave up and crossed her arms.I let out a small sigh,thinking it was finally over but then I only realize that the lace of my shoe is not properly tied so I bend down and put the box besides me to tie it properly.

My eyes wide open When yuri grab the box and hugged it on her arms,running as fast as she could, she continue to run over the road, Suddenly While I was on my way to chase her a loud sound echoed. and everything was in a slow motion, the vehicle flipped upside down, Yuri 's feet slipped and the box she was holding flew all the way up,causing it to open. Feathers that was inside the box start to fall on Yuri as she watched the car lean hardly on her. It took me seconds before knowing that I need to help her.

I forced my feet to run towards her,I kneeled down and peeked under the upside down car. My eyes found Yuri. Her face was full off blood. All I can feel right now is fear,I reach out her forehead,Once my finger  touched her forehead thats where I start to shake, I cant stop shaking,from my fingers down to my toes. "Y-yuri" I whispered. I wanted to pulled her out of the car but a driver of the car was blocking the way.My nose sniffed and thats where I found the driver was drunk.

This is'nt suppose to happen,I shouldnt be this worried and scared,she is just someone I know not someone who I cared and wanted to be in my life. It cant be. No~ I screamed in my head. I stood up and hold on to my head. "STOP!" I shouted as I start to lose myself.

"YURI-AH!!! NO!!!! KWON YURI!!!!!"  I shouted.

I open my eyes, It was abit blur,suddenly a huge palm landed on my cheeks that made me get up from my bed. I was full in shock and saw Jonghyun. "FINALY YOU WOKE UP !!" he said buring his face on his palm. I sighn in a relief,knowing the fact that everything was just dream AGAIN.

"woah Minho whats this?" Onew asked while standing infront of his study table.

I drag myself out of my bed and hurried to steal the box that onew was opening."Hey, not that !" I heard him smirked and cleared his throat. I was busy closing the box and didnt notice he got a paper inside it.

"TO: Frog Prince, Accept this as my apology for not giving you the right camera,oh come on , jerk be thankful, I gave you my one and only camera,My mom gave it to me. BE THANKFUL ,XOXO,Black Beauty, Yuri"  

Why the hell I didnt saw that letter she puted in, I glance at onew hyung,about to shout at him "YA-" 

"Are you two dating?" Jonghyun foolishly asked,widening his eyes. I glared at him,signaling him that we are totally not. 

"then whats with the gift?" Jonghyun crossed his arms. He then walked towards Onew hyung to steald the paper and check it. I pulled the paper and read it, it was the same what Onew hyung read. I tear it and throw it like it was nothing.  

Jonghyun nodded and alugh abit "hmm not bad, you should keep it" He said,admiring the camera

 

"is this a LOVE-HATE Relationship?" Onew hyung chuckled.

"Aint funny guys" I said as I put my shirt on.

~~

[Narrator's POV]

Minho waited Yuri out of the gate of their school,losing his patience already.Yuri finally came out with her friends, Sunny and Sooyoung. She was laughing and smiling nonstop but as soon as Minho approched her, all the bright laugh and smile fade away,turning into a dark and bitter feelings.

"Bwo?? what do you need?" She raised her eyebrow while crossing her arms.

Minho smirked a bit while chuckling. HE showed the box the Yuri gave."Where's the camera?"

"inside the box" she answered.

"YAH!!" Minho shouted a bit.

"The Right ONE!" He emphasized.

Yuri smiled innocently and replied."AHHH~ I broke it"

Minho gasped and lost his patince,he curled his fingers and hold his grip.

"MINHO-AH~~!!" Someone called and he eventually turn his back. umma? he question in his head. "Aigooo~ Get in! Ill take you home" she said sweetly and waved at him

Yuri cant help but to laughed as well as her friend sunny and sooyoung."Whats so funny?" Minho asked,glaring at Yuri.

"You being Mama's boy" and thats where yuri burst out laughing.

"Aish, we are not yet done KWON YURI" he said and turn his back to her, walking away towards to her mom's car. 

~~

"oh,whats this? a gift from the girl you are talking to awhile ago?" Mrs.Choi asked while opening the box besides Minho inside the car behind the driver. Minho didnt reply but instead he look out and watched the people walking.

"WOAHH! This is the camera that I've always wanted" she commented,caressing the camera with sparkled all over her face. "Can I just please have this,Myson?" she pleased.

"Umma" Minho turn his head to his mother and replied. "Its not mine"

"pFfft,liar, its said TO:MINHO, FROM: BEAUITFUL KWON YURI" Her mom chuckled, Minho gasped a bit and grabbed the box, he put it on his lap and saw what her mom read. "Bwoo?? AGAIN???"

her mom shook her head."Aigoo such a heartless young man"


YOOO!! ^^

I wonder what will happen soon hohohoho

Thanks new subscribers

Hope to see more subscribers and comments hehe ;w;

SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

-BANANAMILK118