Chapter Seventeen.

Mr.DreamBoy

[Yuri's POV]

"woah jinja, As far as I know you are the only one that  I will treat.." I said while staring at all the people who run to their sits to eat.

"Im not the one who ask for this" Minho said coldly then walked  towards his friend's table.

"YAH YURI-AH!! I Knew you will treat us in the end, thanks" Jonghyun winked at me while sitting besides Minho and Onew. I buried my face on my palm. Oh yeah Right after we won I was going to ask minho about our deal((I was suppose to be the one who won not him but since i agrue with him. Iet it slide. for once.)) 

That night I treat everyone who went to the competiont to cheer for me, well they are not that many but im thankful they came. We went out to the ramen house with Boa Unnie and everyone starts to made their way home too,thanking me for treating them, well I said it was nothing, but not really...maybe half of me thanked them half of me regret it. IT WAS SUPPOSE TO BE MINE, ugh that bastard.

I was busy fixing my coat then this guy named  CHOI MINHO came near me and said "YAH! I wont take this long,Dont talk to me anymore this will be the last, that You and I will talk"  

I gasps at him and was about to talk back but he continued to talk. "as I said awhile ago there was no rules in our deal and besides its my last wish" he looked at me in my eyes and blinked. WHAT IS HE EVEN TRYING TO DO? is he seducing me? wtf am I a genie to grand his wishes? and who is he anyways? he is not LEE MINHO for me not talk to him, he is not that HANDSOME anyways.

Then a two guy followed him behind, walking."Yuri-ah~ Im dissappointed, I thought there was butter chicken" Onew looked down, pouting a bit while playing with his fingers.

"Onew I-" I stopped

"THIS IS A RAMEN HOUSE Hyung, how in the world will there be a CHICKEN inside? is this the reality you all wanted?" Jonghyun The short guy gritted his teeth while explaining.

"Kwon-ah~" a familiar voice called out and I quickly turn my head around.

"oh come on kibum dont call me that" I mumbled.

"What did you just call me?" he asked as he galred at me. I snap out my thoughts and smiled innocently at him. "well uh-"

"oh shut it, if you wont find me someone to date at the end of the month I'lltell  everyone in the school that you won a lottery so you can enter this damn school and then after that everyone will treat you so better ye-"

I stamp my feet and hold on my grip."ALRIGHT ALRIGHT!! I will!"

how did he know about my sister winning a lottery? lets just say A FREE TUTION in this university is the reward that my sister recieved and Kibum's family was the one who owns the lottery.

"now thats more like it sweetie, You did great tonight so I shall reward you with that guy" he then pointed at minho.

"REWARD? him?" I stare at minho weirdly while poiting at him too, now that we are both pointing at him.

"Annyeong Noona, Ill be going now/ Bye~" He waved at Boa unnie. and she even waved back smiling so widely. Unnie then nudged me. "I see you have a nice taste in man" he grined,wiggling his eyebrow. nice taste in man? he didnt even smiled at me.

I looked at kibum who's smiling so creeply at me then to my unnie who is wiggling her eyebrow. "BWO?!? I Just ... I- UGH!  Nevermind lets go home" I rolled my eyes then march away from her. Im just so tired today. from dancing,regretting and trying to explain things to people around me, maybe a good sleep will help.

Once we arrived home I breathe heavily on the bed,staring at the ceiling,thinking so damn deeply again in the middle of the night.The last thing I knew I was planing to sleep but here I am again THINKING. so does that mean he hates me? I mean why? ugh is guys these days this hard? I mean i dont even like him but yes I do admit he is HANDSOME and.. just SO FINE but im just so cofnuse why would he ask for me not talk to him again, I remember my crush back then when he found out I like him, after he found it out he never talked to me again.Wait the minute why would I think of that? I dont even like him??? He just makes me so CONFUSEEEE.

If he hurt me I will totally make stupid things to make him angry. I chuckled to msyelf and went to my dreamland. 

~~

[Minho's POV]

It was already late and I just decide to go home from school, I was wearing my coat since it was abit cold tonight.

My footstep was slow When out of the blue I passed by with Yuri who was being pinned on the wall by the two girls. well didnt I tell her? not to talk to me? but look what she is doing.

" YAH CHOI MINHO IM BEING BULLY HERE ARENT YOU GOING TO HELP ME ?!?!111" she shouted. I sighned heavily and continued to ignore her.

"YAH!!! CHOI MINHOOOOO!!!!1 MINHOOOO HELPP!!!!"

"HELPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!"

"HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!" she continued to shout as the student girls keeps on pulling her hair and punching her.

"MINHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!~~~~~~"  ...

.....

...."Aish jinja, Minho Dear! YOU ARE LATE FROM SCHOOL!!" I heard my mom shouting as she pour a cold water on my face.  I sat up from the bed and panting so badly.

"Im glad the water HELPS, I was shouting and shaking you to woke you up, and you were sweating so badly, get up already dear" umma said as she sat besides me.

"I was scared, you are having nightmares again" She said calmly while wiping my face.

I nodded at her "is it about a girl?" she asked out of the blue.

"girl? A-"

"I can feel it, If you are having problems about girls just remember that YOU ARE ENOUGH TO BE UNIQUE AND SPECIAL, Arasso? she said and kissed my cheeks.

~~

From the beginning of the school until breaktime and dismissal She never forget to call me by my whole name, I was irritated since I ask her nicely not to talk to me again.

"YAH CHOI MINHO arent you going to talking to me? Im asking you nicely to have atleast one last talk before not talking again" Yuri explained besides me while Im busy grabbing my book from my locker. I closed my locker's door and breathe a bit heavy. I stare at her and blinked. I end up ignoring her anyways.

While I was walking home the place becomes similar to me. I knew this place I've seen this before. The place in my dream where Yuri was being bullied. Finally I passed by the wall where she was been pinned. Suddenly a A group of gangsters went around me, I start to get nervous, I tried to look calm and hurried a bit to walk out but one of the guy pushed me which made me punch his cheeks. his friend 's eyes wide open. they start to land their fist on my face but I gradually made a way to stop him, I kicked his stomach so hard and punches the other guy in my other side. In the end. I end up being pinnned on the wall. The guy who pushed me was busy pulling out the things on my bag,trying to find my wallet. while the other two was pinning me on the wall.

My eyes caught a familiar person, We made a small eye contact. she was a bit suprise but then she smirked and continued to walk like nothing happen.

"YAH KWON YURI!" I shouted and the 3 guys laughed at me. " asking for help from a girl ? isnt that ridiculous?" one of the guys said then they all start to laugh.

"KWON YURI!" I shouted again as I wipe the blood on my lips.


Woahhh~ Finally someone encourage me, heh 

I update 2 chapters and i kinda change something in chapter 16 so yeap ;w;

Thank you for telling me to continue it help me alot ;A;A;A;

MAY GOD BLESS YOU <33333

anways hope you like my update ^^

xoxo

-BANANAMILK118