Chapter ThirtySix.

Mr.DreamBoy

"HYUNGGGG!!111 Minho hyung is beaing beaten here,hurry up and come home" he shouted at the button of his throat and hang up the phone immediety

I took my phone away near my face and start at it while driving."What the actual Fu-?????" I gasped and threw my phone besides my seat,making the car fast.

 


Chapter 36: Just Go with it

I quickly slammed the door As soon as I arrive at the condo. I scan my eyes around the room and worried ask them. "The heck happened?"

"its too late hyung,Minho hyung has a bruise already" Taemin replied.

Key then appeared holding a tray of water and a small towel "I guess Yunho hyung  was so worried to Yuri that he end up not controling his anger"  

"I know right? he was so cool though " Onew hyung agreed as he nodded. 

I rolled my eyes and laid my on the floor where Minho was sitting and groaning in pain."Aish,didnt he said anything?"

"he did" he answered shortly

before he could continue,he took a deep breath and said "he said Im a big jerk" there was a small smirk at the end of his talk. "AHH" he then groaned as key touched his bruise on the side of his lips.

I release a small chuckled and asked them again "what happened to gwiboon?" I asked between my small grin, it caused key  to stop from what he was doing.he frowned at me. he stod up  "AH MOLLA!" he shouted and threw the towel on minho

"Aigoo Jinja" I whined to myself and buried my face on my palm

~~

[Yuri's POV]

"WHAT???" you did what???" I gasped really loud.It was still the same day,I just got off from work and Yunho oppa and I are inside the mall.

"ah wae? why would he take you home?" he replied.

"because....I made him do that" I mumbled softy as I avoid doing an eye contact.

"you made him do that?" YAH! are you serious?" he asked. "Kwon Yuri look at me in the eyes" he added,he then cupped my cheeks and made me face him. It was kinda awkward for the two us since we are in the middle of hallway. "O-oppa~" I complained as I try to pull his hands away.

"Kaja~ You need to tell me the truth" he pulled his hands away in my face ,it was a relief at first but then he wrapped his hands around my wrist and pulled me inside a small cafe.

I laugh at Yunho Oppa after seeing all the foods he ordered."You really do know how to make me spil the truth,huh?"

I took a bite on my muffin and took a small sip on my coffe before talking again."Alright,The thruth i-" I stopped as I continue to eat my muffin. I gulped it all.

" That night I really wanted to get drunk but Im scared that I might do something really really bad"

"Of course" Oppa release a small laugh and nodded "Eventhough you are strong enough to defend yourself I kow you are a troublemaker"

"Whatever" I rolled my eyes "So i just decided to drink a wine but I end up drinking it all and ordering a lot,I could not control myself" I pouted.

"Then that night I decided to go hom so then while I was walking all I think of was  him"

"him" he asked as he tilt his head

"Choi .... Minho" I bit my lips and grab the cup of my coffee,I drank half of it and cleared my throat "I just wanted....to be with him ...again" I explained as my voice becomes lower.

There was silence between us,I felt awkward and glared at him "You! go apologize to him for beating him up" I command as point my index finger on him

"Me? huh, no thank you, especially now that I know you made him do that"

"OPPPA!!" I complained.

"NOO! I dont want" he shook his head and showed his tongue to me,teasing the heck out of him.

"oh,by the way what happened to your  work?

I was in the middle of chewing my food ,I almost spil it out from his sudden question,I gulped the food and said "oh god pls not that one"

[FLASHBACK]

"Im so so so so so sorry,Pls forgive me again" I said after I bowed infront of Jessica. Yes indeed,she is Jung Sooyeon or well known as Jung Jessica. Yep she's in the same batch as me also her friends are Yoona and Tiffany,They were the 3 famous people on our school (Iniversity of Seoul) I dont hate them ,Its just that we dont get along that well like others,to be honest I actually admire them. I work here in one of Yoona's family company here in paris,I gave up trying to find other place to work at,I dont wanna disappoint my family,especially when everything is so complicated,At first I didnt know yoona owns this company until I saw her with Tiffany and Jessica as my boss. not long ago since I become Jessica's secretary ,infact Im always late and  Ihave no idea how many times I've been late.

"why are you late again hmm?" she asked,making me tremble,Before I could open my mouth she signaled me to stop,she then stod up from her seat and walk towards me while crossing her arms. "I dont wanan hear your nonsense excuse ..."

"you are.. "

"ANDWAE!!! You cant do this to me Ms.Jung like what I always said to you I will do my best to do anything you want,this is the last time that I'll be late just pls forgive me" I wrapped both of my arms around her legs and start weeping.

"Y-yah~" she said softly,trying to shrug off.

"stop it" she continued and pulled herself away. I fake sob infront of her as I stod up,I brush of my clothes. "the heck? isnt that the same clothes you wore yesterday?" she asked

Suddenly My eyes wide open as saw a big spider on her head.  "s-s-s-spi-"

"BWO?" her eyesbrow raised a bit confuse.

I pointed at her head,she was calm but still confuse but then when she touched her head,she start screaming at the bottom of his throath"AHHHHHHH!! SPIDER" I couldnt calm myself as well,Im a bit scared of things like that too. "GET THEM OFF ME" she shouted between her panic voice. I was too speechless to do anything "What are you waiting for? didnt you said you will do anything for me?" she added.

I scan my eyes around,I saw a broom at the corner of the room,I grab it and walk slowly towards them "shhh dont move" I mumbled.

Jessica then glared at me "You arent gonna hit me arent you?"

"I wont,I PROMISE" as soon as I was about to sweep the spider away on her head,I tripped myself,I was so near next to Jessica , I fell down on the floor,causing myself  to accidentally hit her head so badly.she groaned really bad and shouted "YOU ARE FIRED!"

[END OF FLASHBACK]

After I tell the story on what happened,Yunho Oppa cant help but to laugh."woah DAEBAK" he commented "no wonder you are out this early"

"even if I were Jessica I would do the same ,anyways" I shrug my shoulder. "its not like its the first time that it happenedThere are times that my clumsy attitude is attacking me also I was always late,so its not a big deal" I clarified as I formed mylips into a bitter smile

"yeah right,so whats your plan now?" he asked after he drink his coffee.

"Im waiting for the call that I applied "

"Jinja? A new job?" he asked again

"hmm,its better than being a secretary of a rich woman" I chuckled "I applied for being a model "I wiggled my eyebrows at Yunho Oppa while grining

"you are still applying for that?" he questioned. "Kwon Yuri,this is not South Korea,where everyone can be a model,this is paris, its harder than you tought"

"I know" I nodded "thats why,Im not giving up" I continued to smile while munching my food. without knowing my phone rang. "oh! its one of the workers that I applied for" I said.

Yunho Oppa rolled his eyes and replied "how come you know?"

"I saved his number" I replied back and quickly answered my phone.The conversation was short and I hung it up, I puff my cheeks and frowned "wae?" He asked worried.

"THEY ACCEPTED ME !!1111!!" I excited sad,clapping my hands while smiling so wide.