Chapter Nineteen.

Mr.DreamBoy

[Minho's POV]

I waited fot yuri on our table and I realize she was taking too long. Was that much she ate that she needs to spend almost half of her day with the toilet?, I get up from my seat then came back to the bathroom place to get her but she was not there, I ask the people inside the restaurant but they said she went out.

 I grab my coat from my chair but then someone called me out "MASTER!"

I glanced at him after I put my coat on. "Dont forget to give this to her, she seems to like it very much, CONGRTAS~ you have a nice realtionship" He said while giving me the a box with a ribbon on it. its must be the prize so I guess we ate all the takoyaki but where did she go? I thought she likes this?  "oh neh! gomawo" I bowed a little then went out to looke for her.

The curfew is soon, I need to find her as soon as possible. My eyes got entertain by the lights of the city in seoul but I got distract by the people who are gathering around in a big circle.My feet automatically run itself from curiousity, I forced my self to get in the bunch of people, as soon as I reach the center of the circle they are gossiping about I saw Yuri standing there with fears in her eyes,crumpling his fist ightly infront of a group of girls

[Narrator's POV]

And there it is. People in the crowd was busying gossping to each other and wating for the center of attraction to make a move. Minho didnt do anything He just stand there but no one knows how he feels insdie. his mind was full of questions. but then he end up walking beside Yuri who was alone.Her body was full of anger,her both hands curl up,holding his temper.

"Whats happening?" Minho question,glancing at the 3 girls infront of him.

Yuri looked up and show Minho looking at him, waiting for her to answer. "YAH!" he called out.

"How did you found me? and why are you here?" she asked.

"I asked you first."

"so? whats the point of being a lady if I wont be first?" Yuri said sarcastically.

Minho didnt have anything word to say and end up calling her "YAH KWON YURI!" 

"BWO!?" Yuri noticed the paper bag. she assumed it was the gift they got from the restaurant. She stealed the paper bag away "Thanks, You can go home now" she said coldly then faced the 3 girls infront of her. But then Minho stealed the bag,hugging it away.

Minho let out a fake laugh "You want me to go home now that I know you will have a fight with these girls?"

"n'awwww, Love quarrel? Didnt I tell you not to bring anyone?" The girl at the center chuckled.

"Are you Jealous because her boyfriend appeared to save her?"  Minho started,wrapping his arms around Yuri,moving her closer to him.

"AH WHY WOULD I?!?!" the younger girl raised her eyebrow.

Minho then smiled "Easy,Because your boyfriend didnt come to save you" Yuri chuckled. woah he's quite good, I didnt knew he can make a nice agrument Yuri said in her thoughts. The crowd gasped,laughing a bit from Minho's sudden words. 

"I know, Im good,right?" Minho suddenly said while rubbing Yuri's shoulder.

"AIGOOOO~ after lying to a restaurant that we are a couple just to treat me now you are telling to them that we are also a couple? Im so disgust" Yuri held minho's hand to remove his arm around her.

"What a sweet couple. did the two of you just finish dating?" They teased.

"ITS NOT A DATE!" Yuri refused,tottally not agree.

"ITS A TREAT" Minho grinned. why is he grining? Yuri asked herself in her mind while glancing a bit at Minho's face

"Lets go the point,are you happy with your NEW SCHOOL AND BOYFRIEND now?"the girl at the center raise her eyebrow,while crossing her arms."

"why not let us, be happy as well? you are not part of our school anymore"  one of her allies beside her added.

"you and your stupid friends are the only one who's happy when you start being the president of that school! so why would I let you?" Yuri shook her head.

"Because Im the president of the school now and you have no right to stop me." the girl at the center continue to talk.

"OH BURN~~" her friend besides her comment,giving each other a high five.

Minho was shook by Yuri ,when she tried to escape from him. She then hurried herself to walked closer tothem. His face was full of hatred and all she want to do was punch those girls. her hand currled up.

"KWON YUR DONT YOU EVER DAR-" Minho dropped the paper bag and run to stop Yuri from throwing hard punches to the girls. He grab on her arms and drag her away. "LET ME GO! I NEED TO KILL THESE STUPID S". For being a guy Minho didnt forget the paperbag and was able to get out inside the crowd.

"YOU CRAZY BLAK GIRL! we are not yet done!" the girl yuri punched shouted back while sobbing. "OMO MY FACE!"

her two friends was besides her, helping her to stand up from the floor. "ottokke unnie?" they start to panic. "AHH MOLLA! GO SEND SOME HELP!" she demand.

Meanwhile Minho was able to calm Yuri, They are both walking on the streets. "what time is it?" Yuri said under her breathe.

"11:00pm" Minho answered after checking her wristwatch

"WHAT?!?!??!!!" Yuri gasped. She burried her face on her palm after sighing. "pabo pabo pabo pabo pabo, Im so dead" she mumbled to herself

"dont you have a car?" Yuri looked at minho as she star to talk really quick. Minho shook his head in response,blinking at her.

"how about a bike? or something to ride on really fast?" she asked again,hoping.

"dont have any bu-"

Yuri puffed her cheeks while pouting,avoiding minho's gaze "Aish such a useless rich guy" she whispered.

"YAH I HEARD THAT!" he said while walking with her."tsk such a badass girl" he then whispered to himself,taking his revenge.

"I HEARD THAT TOO!!! Aish nevermind I'll go home by myself" Yuri groan then left Minho.

"ARASSOOO!!!" Minho agreed, nodding. Yuri came back then stealed the paperbag he was holding. "YAH!  I Help you finish all those takoyaki" Minho followed her behind,running in the middle of the night.

"well I save your damn life so this mine!" Yuri shouted back,checking minho behind her. he saw her running after him. and its seems like minho as risking her live to get it, in the end Minho gave up.

~~

After a day Yuri came home and she was on her usually face and mood but unfortunalately it changed After seeing a familiar figure in their living room,making her frown.

"What are you doing here in my place?" she raise an eyebrow,throwing herself on the sofa.

"to get my camera from you" he answered.

And again they start to fight,that made them forgot they were not alone."uhm gu-"

"GO HOME ! Its mine" Yuri demand,rolling her eyes while crossing her arms. She was lying down on the sofa as if it was normal for minho to see it.

"GET IT NOW!" he demand back.

"YAH KIDS!!!" Boa shouted,getting up from her seat. "Aish,fighting over little things like a couple"  

Yuri's sister gasped,covering and asked them "wait the minute..are you guys DATING??" 

Minho and Yuri's eyes wide open."ITS NOT A DATE BUT A TREAT" They both shouted a bit in unsion,denaying.

"So you guys went out?" Boa smiled,satisfied that her young sister is dating a handsome guy. finally she found a good taste in men Boa said soft in her thoughts

"As If I would ask her" Minho said codly.Yuri glance at him,glaring at bit. Well that was hard.pfft.COLD HEARTED FROG! she said in her mind

Yuri's unnie chuckled."so whats this camera thing that you guys are fightin-" 

"ITS MINE!" Boa's younger sister emphasized.

"YAH! I was not yet done talking, give it back to him, before I make your allowance lower than before"  Boa pointed at Yuri's room,signaling her to grab the camera and return it back.

"BU-"

"NO BUTS!" Boa demand.

"FINE!!" Yuri stood up,forcing herself.

So she arrived at her room. "ugh what am I suppose to do now?" Yuri asked herself while resting her back on the door while burying her face both on her palm.

[FLASHBACK]

"DAEKBAKKKKK!" She said to herself while admiring the samsung camera. Yuri was inside the bathroom,standing infront of a mirror and under the mirror its where the sink located.

"now how do I open this?" she ask herself as if there is someone to teach her. Later on as she keeps on spining the camera,trying to find the switch of it she end up slipping on the floor, The camera flew off her hands and it landed straight in the toilent.

"AHH!" she groan,trying to get up from the floor. "OMO! Where's the camera??? Ottoke???" The girl panicked. Once she noticed the camera was not on her hands she quickly scan her eyes and saw the camera was floadting on the water inside the toilent. She gasped loudly,grabbing it. She didnt care about her hand smelling bad and putting it on. all she cares about is the new camera.

"Aish,PABOOO!" she hit her head,sitting on floor. 

[END OF FLASBACK]

"hmm...ottoke?" Yuri said softly,biting her lip. she was busy thinking of what to give to minho after breaking the new samsung camera. "ohh!! RIGHT! Yuri grinned as a yellow bulb popout in her mind.


so what do you guys think she thought of? XD

YEY NEW SUBSCRIBERS~~~

I feel the love hehe, hope you like it ;w;

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE~

XOXO

-bananamilk118