Chapter TwentyNine.

Mr.DreamBoy

Chapter 29: This is for your own good they said,What about my freedom I said.

That Night Yuri came home and of course her worried older sister was waiting for her."Hey~"  boa called softy and this made Yuri turn her head at her and asked why.there was a few seconds of silence between them. Boa lift herself up from her seat at the living room.she made her way towards Yuri and chuckled. "You've grown so fast you know" she continued,caressing Yuri's hair. She do know she did a great day with her friends and maybe more than that.

"You do know how complicated our family is ,right?" her older sister asked and Yuri nodded."wae?" she asked back

Boa blinked at her,staring at her face for a moment for grabbing her hands,she then look at her again and said "this is for your own good,come with me to Japan" she mumbled a bit afraid of how Yuri will react.

Of course Yuri's eyes wide open,gasping at her sister's sudden approach.Her sister sat on the coach and sighned heavily."I know, I understand, you want to stay here but we can still came back here after you finish collage and besides,Grandma was the one who decide...and.." she then glance at Yuri forming her lips with a small smile.."this is for your own good"

Boa's younger sister cant help but to frown until she realize she was holding the piece of flower that was given by someone, someone who she didnt knew will come.

[FLASHBACK]

"COME ONE CHOI,HURRY UP!" Jonghyun pulled Minho's shirt."YAH! you are ruining my clothes" he complained.

"aish you are so slow you know,Im helping you already,Shes in side your classroom,waiting for you so better explain what you really feel before ITS TOO LATE"

"YURI?" he gasped causing him to stop from walking."She's driving me crazy man,just hearing her name makes me so nervous an-"  

"BWO BWO BWO???!!!" his small friend interrupted

"I almost forgot I still need to visit my mom at the hospital" Minho excused, turning his way back but Jonghyun pulled his shirt that made him faced him."woah jinja" Jonghyun whined as he realize he was facing minho's chest instead of his face. "You think being tall is everything huh? tch" he said and turn his back at him. "Taemin and Onew is one whos in the hospital now not say your choreographer ...that KEY is also there"

Jonghyun took a small glance at minho and frowned "your choreograoher confuse me" he said whiel shooking his head

"wae? you gay?" Minho lauhed

"YAH!" Jonghyun shouted,slapping his friend's shoulder. they arrived at the room,before entering Minho notice something on top of the door. he was too curious to think it was dangerous,so he then pulled it.

"MINHO LOOK OUT !!" Jonghyun shouted again,this this he was worried and shock at the same time but it was too late,good thing Minho used the boquet as his shiled to cover the half of body,it may not be that big to be used at shiled since he was able to avoid himself.

"YAH! YOU!"Jonghyun poited at the guy,who came out from the other room of the door. "I've seen that bastard before"

"AH! He was the one who lose over Yuri for being the president I'll go get him but the most important is.."

"its your chance man,go and grab it before anyone else will,you may not say you like her but I can totally feel it deep down in my manwood" Jonghyun rolled his eyes. "KAJAAAA~ your future is waiting" he groaned and grab Minho's arm,pushing his giant friend in the room.

"dude,I dont look good" Minho whispered brushing off the dust on his clothes. "and also the flowers..."

"Aigoo you look like a lost kid saying that,here" Jonghyun handed him a piece of tulips and pushed him inside,after that his friend help him to brush off the dust on his making him feel embarrass.finally jonghyun closed the door.

[END OF FLASHBACK]

~~

few months past and yes Minho and Yuri start dating,it was the happiest thing that happen to their life,they go out on a date often,sometimes they hangout with their friends,they stick together,being lovey dovey.couples like them have a usual fight but unlike them they fight like kids,they tease each other,make fun one other and even hate each other but after those hate..at the end of the day they cuddle up on the bed or maybe on the coach mumbling about thingst hey wanna talk about,actually It doest matter as long as they are together... its enough.Actually The fave thing that Yuri that always Minho does is when he plays with her hair.

As for Minho his dreams about Yur stopped,no one knows why and how,not even himself but he didnt even realize about it,he was busy cherishing his  each day with Yuri. Everyday all they wanted to do is to be together,they talk about things they love,staying up late on the phone until they fall asleep.

"pst,black lady" Minho mumbled,forcing not to laugh.Yuri was sleeping besides him,she her open was open,she was probably in her deep sleep. Minho poked her cheeks and it mkade Yuri woke up, she groaned and pulled Minho near to her,hugging him tight.

Without knowing Minho was holding the camera that Yuri gave to him.He chuckled as he took a snap of photo of sleeping Yuri."Aigoo,is this what a model look like? not even protecting her image" Minho commented as he saw the photo he took Only realizing Yuri went back to her dreamland.

"I wonder if you dream of me like I dream of you" he smirk a bit,staring at sleeping Yuri.

 


HAHAHA are you guys all confuse now?

am I good at it? XD

well you wont be confuse as you read each chapter

and this story is up to 50 chapters only,I've decide it ^^

but i hope you like my new update,maybe

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE

XOXO

-BANANAMILK118