Chapter 8 - Run and Selca?!

Warm Donghae
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

four days passed with Hyukjae staying with Donghae. They played and danced around in the plane which was by the way creating a lot of noise. But more importantly Hyukjae was the happiest during those times, since the depression he was in when he lost contact with Donghae.

Donghae went out for a while to look for more food for Hyukjae. It took longer than he expected. So it was kinda late when he was on his way back to the plane. But he stopped in his tracks when he heard a scream, more importantly a scream that sounded very much like it was Hyukjae.

~

He ran as much as he could dropping the canned foods on his way. He went straight to the place where he think was where the scream sounded from. And he was right.

There Hyukjae was surrounded by a lot of the 'undead' and one of them was 'K'.

Hyukjae was defending himself with something that was noisy and it was very sharp (I dont know what it was so I really dont know how to describe it..sorru >.<). He was was having a hard time keeping so many away from him.

"Donghae! Hae! where are you??" Hyukjae screamed desperately, which caused Donghae to snap out from his daydreaming.

He quickly ran to where Hyukjae was and did everything he could to save Hyukjae. With him and Hyukjae together they managed to kill some of 'them', while the 'others' were somehow unable to move.

"Are y-you alright Hyukkie?" Donghae asked worried.

Hyukjae nodded with tears in his eyes.

"What are you even doing out here anyways?" Donghae asked. (Donghae could already speak straight since the days he spent together with Hyukjae although there were times that he would still have a hard time)

"I peeked out of the plane to see if you were on your way back and what I saw wasnt you but a group of t'them' were on their way to the plane Hae, So I ran away from them and they cornered me here" -- Hyukjae.

Donghae was shocked to hear that, he didnt think that 'they' would know Hyukjae was at the plane.

Before Donghae could say anything someone interrupted.

"WHAT?!" that person shouted.

They both turned to the sound and came face to face with 'K" who was able to recover fast.

He was looking at Donghae looking somewhat confused.

"Living" "K' said while pointing at Hyukjae.

"Food!... eat!!"--'K'

Donghae shook his head.

"No 'K', I cant do th-that" Donghae sad and held Hyukjae's hand to which Hyukjae squeezed in return.

'K' looked at their intertwined hands looking like he was thinking of something.

Not much later other 'undead' were also looking at them and their hands. But 'they' didnt attack. 

'They' were just staring.

'K' once again looked at Donghae, but before he could day something a loud noise startled all of them, including th 'undead'. And they

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter