Chapter 16 - Finally

Warm Donghae
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

the couple braced themselves within each others arms closing their eyes waiting for the impact of the water.

Seeing that Hyukjae was gonna hit the water first, Donghae quickly changed their position so that Hyukjae was the one on top.

 

It didnt take long before they finally hit the water with a loud SPLASH.

The water wasnt deep so Donghae's head lightly(hopefully) hit the base of the pool.

Hyukjae was the first to open his eyes and he swam to the top to get some air into his lubgs.

Bit immediately he realized that DOnghae still hasnt come out of the water.

 

~Hyukjae P.O.V~

I dived one again to look for DOnghae and I quickly spotted him and he was unconscious.

I quickly took hold of his arm and swam up.

"Yah~ Lee Donghae! wake up!" I said with tears threatening to fall from my eyes seeing that he still hasnt gained consciousness.

Thankfully, it didnt take long for him to finally open his eyes.

"Hyukkie~" He said while wiping the few tears that escaped from my eyes.

"Hae~!" I said and hugged him tightly. to which my Donghae gladly replied to.

When we broke the hug I looked straight to his eyes.

And I noticed something.

His once dull looking eyes that seemed to be gray were slowly changing. And before long, his eyes looked exactly the same as before. The beautiful brown eyes that I love. The eyes where I always looking at. ANd he seemed full of life.

Gazing into each into others eyes lovingly for a moment, we then slowly started leaning towards each other sharing a sweet innocent kiss. But what I didnt expect was Donghae's tongue to suddenly ask permission to enter.

I gladly granted him access.

In the last four months, this is the first time we kissed like this again.

And all I could say is that it was full ofpassion and love. Expressing just how much we love and cherish each other.

We were in a battle for dominance to which I evetually lost as usual, letting him dominate over me.

"mmhph" I moaned into the kiss and I could feel this erted fish smirking in our kiss.

We both broke th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter