Chapter 4 -Contented

Warm Donghae
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Hyukjae P.O.V~

I was really frozen to my place when I saw DOnghae right there in front of my eyes. I was only shook out of my trance when one of 'them' started to attack me. Even when I was fighting for my life I couldnt help but keep looking at where my precios Hae was. Because I was afraid that any moment that he would disapear and that all of this was just a dream.

Surprisingly though.. He was also looking at me.

I was able to kill that 'thing' and managed to free myself from danger when I sat down behind one of the counters inside the room. But a good enogh plac to see what was stillgoing on.

I saw that Sungmin was doing fine protecting himself with no problem at all. But I didnt fail to notice that he kept stealing gances to another direction. To one of those 'the undead' specificaly.

 

When I looked at where Hae was,, I saw one bloody sight in front of me. My sweet Hae was tearing Doojun's body apart like he was angry or something.

But even seeing that Hae was like that. I didnt feel scared at all.

I then saw that he stood up and scanned the room. His eyes locked on to mine.

He suddenly went to my direction and crouched down right in front of me. I was a little startled when he reached out his hand to touch my face because I was surprised by hus actions. The next thing he did really REALLY surprised me.

He actually reached out his hand for me to hold and pulled me out of that blood bath.

I know that I could rub away. But. I didnt.

I was completely happy being with Donghae again.

Even if he did turn to one of 'them'. If ever I were to die because of the 'undead' I would gladly be eaten by Hae himself.

 

I just smiled contentedly to myself to the fact that we werent (more specifically ME) being attacked by the 'others' outside but also to the fact that even though I wasnt in any real life threatening danger anymore, he still didnt let go of my hand.

 

We kept on walking hand in hand to a familiar direction. I just followed Hae without any complaint. Even though I dont know where he was taking me. It took a good few hours to actually see where we were.

INCHEON AIRPORT

 

He pulled to the part wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter