Chapter 18 - Meeting

Warm Donghae
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As promised, Donghae really behaved while being treated. And when it was finally over and done with, he got up from where he was sitting grinning widely while making his way to his dear Hyukkie.

Hyukjae could only roll his eyes looking at the griining man.

When Donghae got close enough to Hyukjae, he started puckering his lips ignoring the fact that the doctor that treated him was still in the room with them. Donghae closed his eyes awaiting for his lips to descend on the sweet strawberry lips of his lover only to be met by the feeling of something completely different but still very soft.

Donghae opened his eyes finding out that it was no other than Hyukjae's hand pushing his lips away and when he looked at Hyukjae's face he found the other glaring at him.

"Hyukkie~" Donghae whined.

"Behave Hae! Not now!" Donghae pouted hearing that.

"Let's go Hae, we need to go somewhere" Donghae grinned hearing that thinking that Hyukjae would take him somewhere private so that he could finally get his awaited Kiss (*cough* lip locking session *cough).

Only to once again frown when they were once again in front of Hyukjae's father. 

Hyukjae completely ignored him even though he saw the others face knowing just what was in his lover's mind.

"appa"--Hyukjae

"Oh Hyukjae" Hyukjae's father started "Donghae".

"What is it?"

"What happened to Sungmin? Where is he??" Hyukjae asked.

"Ahh,, Sungmin. I sent him to his room after you guys ran away from me."

"Im not sure where he is now but from what I have heard he went to where the fight happened between the bonies and the undead, thankfully the fight is already over"

Hearing that Hyukjae quickly started walking his way back to the baseball stadium.

"Thanks appa! Bye~!" Hyukjae yelled when he was already a few meeters away from his father.

"Bye Dad~!" Donghae yelled as well smiling while looking at his lover's father.

Lee Jaesu was quite surprised that Donghae still called him that even after all the things he had done and said to him.

He just smiled to himself thinking He really didn't change after all, sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter