Chapter 22 - Together Forever

Warm Donghae
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After everything that has happened, the soldiers of Lee Jaesu focused on eliminating every single bony left. Those that were far away from them just naturally died because of having nothing to eat anymore.

It was tiring but they were able to succeed with their mission of making the existence of the bonies disappear.

Since they found that the 'undead' were not harmful anymore and were somehow returning to humans. they didnt find any more reasons to keep the walls. So they destroyed the large walls surrounding the city making their lives return to how it was before everything happened.

---TIME SKIP---

~>After 1 year<~

After a whole year since everything happened. Almost half of the 'undead' were finally able to return to being human again. And the others were almost there. 

 

You could here people chattering, noisy cars and even buildiong constructions. You wouldnt think anything even happened. One would think everything was just a horrible nightmare.

 

~
 

One couple namely Hyukjae and Donghae were sitting side by side at a beach where they always visited. Hyukjae was seated between Donghae's legs and leaning his back on to the latters manly broad chest. With Donghae embracing Hukjae into his warm embrace.

The two of them were spending quality time with one another, enjoying the peaceful silence. The only thing you would be able to hear is the soft calming waves of the sea.

 

"Fishy" Hyukjae said while playing with Donghae's fingers.

"Hmm?" Donghae hummed burying his face to Hyukjae's neck.

"Im glad you're here with me" Hyukjae said with a soft voice. If it wasnt so quiet Donghae doubted anyone would have heard it.

"hush Hyukkie. Dont think about those four months anymore ok baby?" Donghae said placing a kiss on Hyukjae's temple knowing that his lover was thinking of the months that they were apart from one another and when he was actually one of the "undead".

 

Hyukjae turned his head facing Donghae and placed a soft kiss on Donghae's lips and smiled a smile that always made Donghae fall even deeper for his dear jewel.

 

"I promise that we will always be together Hyukkie" Donghae said making Hyukjae full turn around making the red head straddle him.

"you really promise Hae?" Hyukjae looked at Donghae with his eyes looking like an innocent child.

Donghae could only chuckle at Hyukaje's cuteness.

 

"I promise Hyukkie" D

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter