Fourth

Got It Wrong

 

Krystal’s POV

 

Amber insisted on piggyback riding me home. I thought that after what happened, my knee has miraculously healed by itself. Keke. Turns out, when I tried to stand, I stumbled. Good thing Amber is there to catch me. (Sighs contentedly)

 

“Am I heavy? You can let me down if you get tired. I can just hang my arms around your shoulders for support, you know.” I whispered in her ear.

 

I’m sure that gave her goosebumps, since she shivered while I did that. Way to go, Krystal! I mentally pat myself on the head.

 

“No, princess. You’re as light as a feather.” She said sweetly.

 

 

Princess? Keke. I inwardly giggled at what she called me.

 

I take a look at her sideways and found she’s smiling dorkily. I poked her right cheek. She’s so cute.

 

“Good, my servant.” I blurted.

 

“Waeh? I’m supposed to be your prince charming, you know.”

 

“You’re complaining?” I pretended to get irritated. kekeke. She shivered. I’m sure it wasn’t because of the cold air but because of my acted ice-princess mode.

 

“Aisssh. Fine. I’m willing to be your humble servant from now on, your highness. Your wishes are my commands.”

 

I slapped her shoulder.

 

 

Amber’s POV

 

 

God, you’re so whipped, Amber Liu.

 

But it’s totally cool. Keke.

 

Krystal Jung is finally mine!

 

 

 

 

------------<3

 

 

 

 

We are nearing her dorm room when I noticed she suddenly went stiff and motioned for me to bring her down.

 

"We’re not yet at your door, princess.” I remarked.

 

“Uhm… It’s okay.” She said. I’m sure something’s bothering her, since her brows were crunched in thought. I gently helped her down.

 

“Is there something wrong, Krys?” I asked her while gently caressing her cheeks. Her right hand is still holding on to my shoulder for support.

 

“It’s… Uh. My roommate, Suzy. She--- she likes you, you know.” She mumbled.

 

Damn. I mentally face palmed myself. I forgot about that. Krystal must be in a dilemma right now.

 

“It’s going to be okay, princess. She’ll understand.” I assured her.

 

“No. How is it going to be okay? She’s my only friend, you know! She--- She’ll hate me, Amber.” She said frantically.

 

 I wrapped her in a tight embrace. She looks so scared and vulnerable right now.

 

“Come on, Krys. I’ll explain everything to her. If she’s a real friend, she’ll understand. Trust me.” I wrapped her left arm on my shoulders to help her walk. She kept her head bowed down.

 

I looked ahead and saw someone waiting at her door.

 

“Krystal? Amber?”

 

 

Suzy. She saw us.