Eighth;

I'm Just The Boy Best Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wipe it all away

 

“Yujin,” I held in my beath when I heard him call my name.

“Thank you.” He smiled at me. I don’t know if I should die of happiness or of sorrow. I just found out that the girl he likes is the girl Seunggwan is –possibly- going out with.

I should really feel guilty,but right now, all I want is to have Seunggwan. But Hansol…

Why does he have to come back now?

 

Right now, I’m seating beside Hansol on a plane bound to Maldives. We’re on a mission to break Sumin the and Seunggwan the idiot. But what Hansol didn’t know is that I have a different plan, to break the two, have him fall for me oveeeeeeer again and make Seunggwan jealous(that I’m not quite sure though).

After an 8 hour flight, I bid my good morning(yes, good morning. It's currently 7 in the morning. Just saying) to Hansol and went directly to my hotel room and dive to the soft comfort of the bed's duvet.

God… this feels so good. And now it’s time for my beauty sleep, I need to get myself ready for my World-Domination plan tomorrow.

 

 

I woke up at 10 in the evening and God, my stomach hurts so bad. But I can’t afford to gain any extra fats, or else I won’t fit the bikinis I bought.

Slowly, I walked towards the bathroom to change into some comfy shorts and sweater. I grab my wallet on the bedside table together with my hotel card and took a trip down and into the mini stalls near the shore. The wind blew, hitting my face on the process and it felt so good. Why can’t-oh wait, issn’t that…. Seunggwan and Sumin?!? Oh My God! They’re coming towards me!

Oh no no no!

I need to get out of here befor-“Yujin?” Damn it.

Slowly, I turned to face them and smiled, fakely. I do hope they notice how fake my smile looks.

“Oh.. hey.. guys, what a surprise!” I greeted with fake enthusiasm.

“What are you doing here?” Seunggwan asked. Why? You don’t want me here?

“Oh, just som-“

“Yujin!” Oh for God sake! Can you please stop cutting me off! I’m talking here! Damn it, you guys!

When I turned to look at Sumin, she grew rigid and frozen and pale and dead beside Seunggwan. Hansol gave me a secretive wink and wrapped his arms around my shoulder. Oh stop it you! I might mistake everything you do!

I might fall for you deeper, and that’s not good.

“God, honey! I was looking for you everywhere!” He pouted. I said stop it!

I’m falling deeper!

Sumin frowned and stared at the ground. Oh I know that expression, honey. I know it hurts but that’s what happens when you steal two of the most import

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter