Tenth;

I'm Just The Boy Best Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Betrayed

 

 

 

Hours after the incident, Seunggwan found himself sitting beside the sleeping Sumin. Turns out she was allergic to anything associated to Cookies.

He sat there, deep in thought.

He thought about being ‘sorry’ to Sumin, for not knowing.

He thought about how bad he was for a boyfriend.

He thought about how Hansol knew Sumin’s allergy.

He thought about Hansol and Yujin’s relationship.

 

Seunggwan was still deep in thought when the doors opened revealing a worried Hansol hand in hands with the frowning Yujin. Wriggling her hands off of Hansol’s she left him walk towards the sleeping Sumin as she stood at the threshold.

Just like Seunggwan, a lot of thoughts swarmed in her head.

 

“How is she?” Hansol asked Seunggwan as he dragged a chair beside Seunggwan.

 

Seunggwan shook his head and took Sumin’s hand on his. “Still sleeping,” He sighed as he gazed at her lovingly. “But the doctor said she’ll be fine the moment she woke up.” He added.

Hansol was not even listening at what Seunggwan said. He just sat there with jealousy clouding his head as he stared at Sumin’s hand which is warm inside Seunggwan’s.

The room’s temperature dropped when Seunggwan realized something. “Hansol,” He called out.

“How did you know about Sumin’s allergy?” Hansol froze on his seat; Yujin was on verge of crying. She hoped that just this once he would lie and tell Seunggwan that it was just all his instincts.

Because she doesn’t know what might happen to her if he ever tell him the truth. Her poor heart won’t take any heartbreaks any longer.

 

“Instincts?” Yujin heaved a relieved sigh.

 

Just then, Sumin’s eyes flickered open, Seunggwan jumped from his seat with a big smile on his face. Hansol on the other hand silently thanked the heavens and smiled on his seat.

“Sumin!” Seunggwan shouted in delight as he engulf his girlfriend in a big gentle hug.

“God, Sumin, I’m so sorry I didn’t know.” He apologized and showered her face with sweet little kisses earning a weak chuckle from her. “It’s o-okay, Seunggwan; it was my fault that I didn’t tell you beforehand.”

Hansol stood up to get Sumin a glass of water from her bedside table only to be beaten by Seunggwan.

Frowning, Hansol just look down and went back to his seat. Just then, he remembered his supposed to be girlfriend. He whipped his head towards the door only to see a plain white door, no Yujin.

 

Ala

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter