First;

I'm Just The Boy Best Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

I am Bu Seunggwan, your normal cutie with protruding cheeks and next door. The guy every girl would love to have as her best friend. The one who will do everything for his girl. Ladies and Gentlemen, that’s me.

 

That’s Kwon Yujin, the girl who never had a serious relationship when he left. The girl who chased a guy since high school until college. My one and only best friend and my first love. Too bad she still likes him.

 

 

“Happy Valentine’s day bbf!” She greeted as I sat in front of her.

We’re currently in our favorite café, seating in our usual table celebrating yet another valentine’s day together. She passed me our favorite tea, smiling and giddy. “You look great today. You have a girl, don’t you?” She cocked an eyebrow and giggled.

 

I sighed at her stupidity. She’s still stupid, I see.

 

“Do you think I’ll still spend my V-Day with you if I have a girlfriend?” She laughed and shook her head. “I was just kidding with you, okay? Relax.” She took a sip of her tea. “And besides, how will you find a girl if you kept on following me everywhere I go.”

 

Because I love you.

 

“Excuse me but, you’re the one who kept on asking me to accompany you everywhere you go.” I rebutted. Actually, I do follow her everywhere even without her consent. I just don't trust boys.

 

Boys will be boys. One sees a very beautiful lady, he'd do everything to take her into his bed, or probably the nearest hotel.

And unfortunately for me, puberty did my bestfriend good.

 

Yujin scoffed and rolled her eyes. “I went out with Seungcheol last week. I saw you five hundred meters away from our table. And then I was with Jisoo three days ago, you were a few seats from ours and you're apparently mentally killing him!”

 

“What do you expect me to do?!? He was touching my best friend!”

 

“He was my boyfriend!”Yujin groaned, closed her eyes shut and took a sip of her tea.

“In five seconds, we’ll drop this discussion.” She mumbled and sat still on her seat, unmoving. After a few seconds, she opened her eyes and looked up to me. “So… any plans of finding yourself a girl?” She smiled as if nothing happened. “I can set you up with someone I know.”

 

That’s her problem; she always acts as if nothing happened. It’s like she doesn’t even care. Maybe she really doesn't.

 

“You d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter