Lies&Lies;

Confessions of a Model [HIATUS]

Seunghyun's POV

We finally arrived at the bar Chaerin told me to go, and I had to say that I had a bad feeling about this because I wasn't sure if she was a hard drinker, or maybe a party dancer, and I definitely didn't want to be right next to her while she's making out with her boyfriend.

 The bar wasn't as busy as I expected it to be, but it was still crowded enough to make me feel uncomfortable.  Good thing, I went along with Chaerin's makeover, because she bought me a white polo and a khakis.  Even though I thought the whole makeover idea was crazy, I would have been raining sweat if I wore my suit tonight.  Usually when I go to a bar, it isn't for the best reasons, but I know I had to avoid the drinks tonight, since I'm giving her a ride home.

"Wait here," I sighed while getting off the car and opening the door for Chaerin.

In front of us was a man with dark puple hair with glasses, a jean jacket and leather pants, who was staring at us dissapprovingly. 

"Annyeong!  Ljoe oppa," she squealed and ran up to him, wrapping her arms around him as he spinned her around. 

"Sorry I was late, oppa," she apolioized bubbly.  Seeing her acting like this with her boyfriend made me want to barf, because I would never imagine Chaerin to be like this instead of her usual y self.  But hey, maybe she's just y with me just because I'm her bodyguard.  Hearing Chaerin saying "oppa" this, and "oppa" that just made me so pissed off that I just wanted to go home, running off.

"Umm, Chaerin who's this?" Ljoe asked staring at me awkwardly.

"Umm, I'm..."

"My mom's friend," Chaerin lied as she interrupted me and I snapped my head looking at her in disbelief.

"Oh, well I'm Lee Byung-hun, or you can call me Ljoe," he greeted and reached out his hand for a handshake.   I didn't know Chaerin was that embarrased of me that she wouldn't even tell the truth to her own boyfriend.

"I'm Choi Seunhyun," I greeted back, relunctantly shaking his hand.

"But most people call him TOP," she muttered, lying again.  Woohoo!  Two lies in a row!  What else did she have to say about me?

"Well nice to meet you Byung-hun," I said.

"Yea, he's just staying with us for awhile as a guest, and I brought him along since he wanted to get some drinks," Chaerin shrugged.

"Oh, okay," Byung-hun smiled.  Chaerin shot me a look implying me to leave her alone and probably stay as far away from her as possible.  I sighed heavily while entering the bar and went al the way to the back.  I sat on a sofa, looking around if there was any TV to watch, but I knew I couldn't get myself too distracted because unfortunately, I still had to keep an eye on Chaerin and I'm not sure what sorts of crazy things she might do tonight.

 

Chaerin's POV

Phew!  I felt so relieved that Seunghyun didn't say anything about me lying to Ljoe earlier, but I didn't want Ljoe to get jealous over a stupid bodyguard so this was the only way to resolve the awkward conflict, but I was 99% sure that TOP was keeping an eye on me.  Ljoe and I decided to converse on Ljoe's comeback promotions.

"So how's it going for you with the promotions?" I asked.

"Same, hard work, and meeting a lot of fans," he grinned sheepishly.

"Well that must be fun to travel to different places," I added.

"Yeah, I know Jagi, but I don't really want to talk about it, let's just drink and have fun," he smiled while calling the bartender for two drinks, and quickly brought some soju.  I purposely didn't drink it while Ljoe just chugged it all down.

"Excuse me for a sec," I told Ljoe while I took my drink and went straight to the bathroom.  I set the drink carefully while I shuffled through my purse to find the bottle.

"Got it!" I cheered then I put two drops of the drug into the drink.

"Perfect."

I rushed out of the bathroom, hoping nobody saw me, then tried to find Seunghyun.  It took forever because he was all the way in the back of the bar watching TV.

 

Seunghyun's POV

"There you are TOP, I was looking for you," she beamed.

"Really?" I asked in disbelief.

"Yea, I was going to offer you a drink. It doesn't look like you're having much fun," she sighed.

"Aniyo, I'm giving you a ride home, so I won't be drinking tonight," I rejected.

"Come on, have some fun, you look like a dead slug," she whined and handed me the drink.

"Chaerin, I can't," I protested.

"Come on, Ljoe can drive!" she urged.

"If I take this drink, will you leave me alone?" I asked.  Annoyed by her stubborness, I snatched the drink out of her hands and chugged it all then slammed the glass cup on the table.

"You didn't have to be so crude," Chaerin muttered then ran off like something dangerous was going to happen.

 But It's only one drink.....I wouldn't get drunk that easily... right?

gg63834994.jpg