He cares

Confessions of a Model [HIATUS]
XSYKOTICA


 


Seunghyun never felt so anxious to get home, being stuck in this tremendous traffic and the fact that Chaerin could potentially be ill with god knows what, and his patience was running low. He turned to Chaerin seeing that she falls asleep, which was a good thing because usually she would nag about something irrelevant to him, or whine about how the sun is blocking her view, but he couldn't help but glance every ten seconds to make sure she was breathing well. 

When the front gates opened he found the nearest parking lot near the house and pulled the car keys. Usually, when one of his clients would be sick, they would leave Seunghyun the day off and get a nurse to take care of them, but this time it was different. He was in charge to take care of Chaerin fulltime, and he never played doctor before, and not like this. He went around the other side of the car and scooped Chaerin up and carried her inside at a slight jogging pace. He had a firm grasp and surprisingly light for such a girl with curves, but he kept those thoughts far away from him as he could. When he finally got back to Chaerin's room he gently placed her on the bed. He stood there for awhile contemplating how he should approach this. He checked around the house to see if anyone was home, but it was just him and Chaerin again.

"Calling her mom won't help at all, it will just make her worried," he thought. "She is probably occupied too, so I shouldn't bother her at this time." He also tried to think of any home remedies his mom taught him when he was sick. Then an idea stuck him. 

"I'll just make her noona's recipe for spicy Kimchi stew." he smiled. He went straight to the kitchen and got all the ingredients he needed for this special meal. He wasn't sure if Chaerin was hungry or not, but a warm soup would always help him out in his drowsy days at work. While he was he was making he would think back of time when his sister would do the same, when he felt ill whether emotionally or physically. She was an amazing cook especially when it came to Kimchi Stew, and sometimes would add extra spices.

 

"Aishh, you really didn't have to go overboard," he complained. She smiled taking a spoon from the kitchen taking a sip from the bowl.

"Fine, since it seems like you don't like it, I'll just finish it myself," she said pulling the bowl closer to her. 

“Yea right!”

"If you say so,"

"I will," Seunghyun said taking putting his spoon down then ate the whole thing straight from the bowl. He wiped his face off with a napkin slightly embarrassed of what he did. Min was glad that at least Seunghyun had an appetite but it bothered her how he went overboard with the whole protection deal when she offered him a job as an to protect her from malicious threats.

"Seunghyun, you know you have to take care of yourself, plus you might catch a cold," she said. She went behind Seunghyun and started giving him a massage, "I can work it out with Jihoo," she added. He flinched for a second knowing that it was a lie, and he knows when she lies.

"Don't say things you don't mean," he muttered pushing her arms away from him, being that it was the last time he would see her sober...

 

Seunghyun snapped out of his trance when he started hearing the pot boiling with water.

"Why does everything always have to come back to her," he said. He poured the stew into a bowl and carried it upstairs to Chaerin.

He knocked on the door,"Chaerin can I come in?" He assumed the silence meant yes. He opened the door with walking into her room, She didn't look too happy. Her arms were crossed and her lips were kept together staring at Seunghyun.

"I came with some soup to make you feel better," he said. She looked down at the soup, and then stared back at Seunghyun wondering what the hell he made for her.

"I never asked you to be my maid, Seunghyun." Seunghyun was furious in his mind of how inconsiderate she was being, and might as well just give her the damn soup. He put the stew on her lap and stormed off downstairs to his dormitory, he wasn't in the mood to make this into an argument. He never understood why Chaerin reminded of her sister, yet they were so different and had nothing in common, or did they? The kindness and tenderness of her sister never matched Chaerin's bitterness. He plopped himself on the top of his bed looking at the ceiling trying to put the pieces together. His memories were all fuzz but the only thing clear was her and only her. Nothing else mattered to him anymore. His heart raced he could feel his pulse all round his body.

Thump thump. Thump thump. Thump thump.

Why couldn't Chaerin understand, how badly he wanted to quit this job that ridiculed him, doesn't even feel like a professional job anymore. In his mind he thinks of the money that he has been earning, good enough to survive. In the depths of his heart however, he only thinks of Chaerin, such a fragile being that she is. He doesn't go out of his way because of his job anymore, he does this for her.

Thank you guys for reading sorry for the wait! I wanted to make this chapter longer, and make it good and juicy :) Hope you enjoyed!

█ ▌[CONTENTID3]Surround text in your story with these tags to display it here[/CONTENTID3]