Sick

Confessions of a Model [HIATUS]
XSYKOTICA


 


"One bacon cheddar omlette please," Seunghyun orderered the waitress before Chaerin could open the menu.

"But-" she blurted but she was silent when he gave her the stare again. Ever since their conversation this morning he has been irratible, intolerable from anything, and especially moody. Being her pouty self wasn't going to get his attention at all, and it was incoherent to make a scene out of this. Besides, she was dumbfounded how he knew this was what she ordered every time she comes to this restaurant. Althogh Chaerin had this feeling of annoyance towards him, she started to feel guilty for giving him such a hard time, and decided that in order for her to get what she wants, she should get him on his good side.

"Oppa!" She called out startling him. He rolled his eyes heavily taking a deep breath hoping that Chaerin wasn't going to make a scene right now.

"Ye?" 

"Gwenchanayo?" she asked batting her eyes attacking Seunghyun with a burst of aegyo. He opened his eyes unable to speak for a moment and couldn't deny in that moment that she indeed looked adorable, but his stubborness didn't let him smile one bit. The food arrived fairly quickly coming out lavishly delicious just by looking at it. For Chaerin, this omlettte is over her calorie limit according to her boyfriend, but she'll manage to get it out of her system somehow. She felt her stomach churn in a weird way, and her mind was panicking afraid this meal was the meal to make her grow into a big meatball.

"I...I have to go to the bathroom," Chaerin stuttered almost tripping over running to nearest bathroom, and went back to her daily routine of pulling her hair back staring at the empty toilet letting all of her miseries go into one flush, but she still couldn't grasp the satisfaction she desired.

Seunghyun didn't want to be alone, and he knew if he wasn't at a certain distance bewteen him and Chaerin, she would find some bizarre way to escape and getting injured. When Seunghyun was at a safe distance between them regarding her pirvacy, he was alarmed hearing gagging noises in the bathroom.

"Chaerin are you sick?" he asked knocking gently on the public bathroom door. She was shocked that he was right there the whole time and hoped that he didn't assume that she was purposely doing it, but she knew how to keep her calm in these situations. She quickly got up and opened the door reluctantly hoping her acting skills would work perfectly today,

"I don't feel like eating omlette anymore," she murmmured then "tripped" towards Seunghyun, and then firmly grasped her knowing how clumsly she has always been. 

"It's alright when we get home I'll get you some medications," he assured. He went to the waitress apoligizing on how she didn't want the meal and left a $50 dollar bill including tip and left as soon as he could with Chaerin. He helped Chaerin get to her seat and started zooming back home, but all he could think of was two things: How ridiculous the restaurant's expenses were, and what exactly is making Chaerin sick, because she certainly didn't look sick at all, and maybe she was faking it just so she could go back home, but he didn't want to make assumptions just incase she truly was sick.

Author's Note: Finally Updated :3 Hope I didn't take that long..

Comments and Subscribers make me so happy ^_^ and I'd like to thank all of you who have commented and subscribed it really means a lot to me :)

█ ▌