Blank

Confessions of a Model [HIATUS]
XSYKOTICA


 


Seunghyun's POV

After Rae Min dragged Chaerin upstairs to her room, I paced back and forth, trying to figure out what was wrong.  I already knew my job was on the line, and I'm not sure if I can get my old job back either.  My memory was still fuzzy and hard to explain but all I seemed to grasp out of my memory was when I was back at the bar with Chaerin and she offered me a drink...

"There you are TOP, I was looking for you," she beamed.

"Really?" I asked in disbelief.

"Yea, I was going to offer you a drink. It doesn't look like you’re having much fun," she sighed.

"Aniyo, I'm giving you a ride home, so I won't be drinking tonight," I rejected.

"Come on, have some fun, you look like a dead slug," she whined handing the drink to me.

"Chaerin, I can't," I protested.

The more I tried to remember what happened last night, the more my head was throbbing, making me even more dizzy, but it didn't matter whether I took 2 drinks or 10, it was my fault and my irresponsibility on taking the drink instead of concentrating on keeping an eye on Chaerin.  Maybe I unerestimated this job, thinking that this was just babysitting.  Now I know that I have to be more cautious.  

I decided to go to the living room and sit down on the couch while waiting for Rae Min to come back.  But I didn't want her to come back, because I was certain what her words would be to me.  The more I waited, the more anxious I became as I pondered the different outcomes. 

When I heard heels clicking right behind me, I jolted out of the couch ,turning around just to see Rae Min behind me.

"Gwenchana?" Rae Min asked, slowly walking towards me.

"Not really, but I promise I won't do that again Rae Min-ssi," I apologized, bowing and hoping it would ease up the conflict.

"Don't worry about it, it wasn't entirely your fault," she reassured.

"Excuse me?" I asked while looking at her with a confused look.  I wasn't sure if she was trying to be modest with me since I'd just been employed here.

"Well, let me explain it to you the right way, come this way," she said. 

█ ▌[CONTENTID3]Surround text in your story with these tags to display it here[/CONTENTID3]