2

Innocent

Narrator

As the four sat down, Jessica felt overwhelmed. Sitting in between Yunho and Changmin is any girl's dream. As the three men talked about their careers and other irrelevant stuff, Jessica fiddled with the hem of her dress nervously as she looked around, desperately trying to avoid eye contact with any of them. Reason being she didn't feel like she was worthy to be even standing in the same room as them. Changmin, being the ladies man could sense his fan's awkwardness and put an arm around her. 

"Are you ok Jess? You look pale." He said with a frown as he put a hand on her forehead. A small squeak escaped as she nodded frantically and edged away from him slightly. As the other two men looked at the Jessica with a grin on their face, Changmin was enjoying this tremendously. Usually girls wouldn't even hesitate to let him touch them. But Jessica is different. She seemed so scared and tiny, like a mouse trapped by big cats... A mouse he will soon corrupt. 

"Stop scaring the poor girl Minnie." Jaejoong, the group's 'umma' lectured. Changmin rolled his eyes as Yunho made his move. 

"Jessica you look like you could use some fresh air. Follow me." Yunho said as he stood up and offered his arm. Jessica looked at it blankly for a moment before shyly linking hers with his and letting him drag her to the balcony. The other two exchanged glances, a smirk playing at their lips. 

"She's cute." Jaejoong remarked, taking a sip of his wine. Changmin nods silently as images of her white thighs plays in his mind. Jaejoong looks at the younger man as wild thoughts run in his mind. 

"I bet she is a ." Changmin said absentmindedly and stood up. 

"I'm going to be the one to corrupt her." Jaejoong stated firmly as he looked Changmin in the eye. With this statement a silent bet was formed. May the better male take Jessica's ity. Meanwhile, leaning on the rail of the balcony were a relaxed Yunho and a still nervous Jessica. 

"You're cute when you're nervous." Yunho said with a chuckle as he watched the younger girl stare blankly at the sky. She looks at him in shock, a shy blush creeping up her cheeks. 

"Thank you. Truthfully I'm really grateful to be spending today with you guys." She said, a pang of sadness hits her when she realizes the day is about to end. 

"You can always come back to visit us." Yunho said, as if reading her mind. He too would like to get to know Jessica better. And maybe go even further... He knew Changmin and Jaejoong would be planning something and he definitely wanted to be a part of it. Jessica blushes more after hearing his comment and thanks him. 

"Well I really had a wonderful time with you guys. I need to go now. Goodbye Yunho-sshi." She greets politely and walks off. As he watches her go, he takes one last long look at her. Curvy, pretty, innocent and y. These factors are opposites but Jessica sure pulls it off well. Imagining her in front of him, he smirks as he goes off to find the other two. 

"Hyung I made a bet with Jaejoong hyung." Changmin said as he made room for the older man to sit. Yunho nods and probs Jaejoong to carry on. 

"First guy to corrupt the lovely Miss Jung wins. Are you game?" Jaejoong asked as he surveyed his friend. Yunho chuckled and nods. This is going to be a piece of cake.