4

Innocent

Narrator

Jessica fought hard to contain her excitement as she walked in bewteen Changmin and Yunho towards the canteen. The lecture had ended with a massive round of appluase and a mini fan meet. She had promised the two idols a tour of her school and to accompany them for lunch. Left anf right, jealous girls shot her glares and tried crowding around them. Sighing Jessica waited patiently at the side while the two busy idols entertained the desperate girls. YoonA appeared by Jessica's side and dragged her towards the canteen. Jessica yelled to them to call her once they were done before giggling and running off with her bestfriend. 

Y- "Sica your phone is ringing." 

Jessica frowned as she put down her burger and picked up her phone. Changmin's name flashed on the screen and she grinned. Quickly picking up she left it on speaker and carried on eating. 

J- "Hello? Changmin oppa?"

"Kyaaa! CHANGMIN OPPA I LOVE YOU!"

Jessica accidentally dropped her burger in shock as she stared at YoonA. The girl had clapped a hand over as silent laughter came out. Jessica smiled as she waited for Changmin to say something. These fangirls seriously are getting out of hand. After a few more seconds of listening to hopeless wishes about wanting TVXQ to be their boyfriend or husband Changmin answered.

C- "Sica-ah! Where is the most desserted place in school now?!"

J- "Erm I guess it's the library. From the hallway take two lefts then a right."

C- "Awesome. Come quick." 

With that he hung up. Jessica reached out for her phone as YoonA burst out with uncontrollable laughter. Jessica raised an eyebrow at her bestfriend as she wiped and stood up. 

J- "Want to explain the laughter or should I just go?"

Y- "N...no wait! Oh gosh hahaha! Ok ok nevermind... just go haha..."

Jessica shook her head before grabbing her tray and walking off, leaving a hysterical YoonA behind. She felt slightly embarrased as heads turned to look at the laughing girl. Increasing her pace she chucked the tray into the bin and left for the library, her heart beating faster than before. Unconsciously checking her reflection in the windows she entered the dead silent library. Only a few nerds were sitting on the couch reading books about animals. Jessica looked around for the two idols as she strolled between book shelves. Stopping at the very end Jessica had to use all her will power to stop from bursting into laughter. Changmin and Yunho were both sitting on colourful plastic chairs and holding huge books over their faces. 

Sneaking up to them she hugged Changmin from behind. 

J- "Oppa I love you so much please marry me!" 

The two jumped with a start, Changmin pulling Jessica with him. Yunho had grabbed a pair of sunglasses and dashed away, leaving his fellow member behind. 

C- "You've got the wrong person!"

The bad lie tickled Jessica so much she let go and collasped on the floor, clutching her sides. Changmin sighed in relief as he squatted down next to her. 

J- "You know you're the worst liar I've ever met."

C- "You should see Yunho hyung. Anyways I thought you were innocent. Since when did you go around hugging guys?'

Jessica pouted at his last comment as Changmin stretched forward and pinched her cheeks. 

J- "I knew it was you in the first place. Besides you sound like my dad."

Yunho strolled towards the two before they could start squabbling. 

Y- "Hey Jessy, Min. What's going on?"

C- "Sica just told me she will only hug me."

J- "Did not!"

C- "Did to!"