3

Innocent

Jessica's POV

"Yooooonnnnaaaa." I sang happily as I skipped towards her. Flashing me her bright charming smile she hugged me just as Taeyeon appeared behind me. 

"So how's yesterday?" She asked excitedly and I giggled as the two started bombarding me with questions. Linking arms with them, I filled them up with as much details as I could before class started. Today a special guest would be coming to talk about their careers. Personally I wasn't too happy about it as we had to miss Art class for this particular lecture. Taking a seat at the front with YoonA in between me and Taeyeon I wondered who the people were absentmindedly. The bell rang and the remaining students rushed into the hall. The teacher in charge cleared his throat to gain our attention. 

"Students, I'm honored to announce the guests who will be talking to you guys about their wonderful careers. Please welcome TVXQ!" I gasped in shock as the door swung open and the idols walked in. The noise in the hall was deafening as girls screamed and glued their eyes to the two handsome men. YoonA nudged me, hanging wide open. 

Narrator

"Yay a two hour super boring lecture. Fck my life." Changmin grumbled as he aimed a kick at the wall. His hyung just sighed and pulled out his phone, looking through their schedule for the day. 

"Well the good news is that after this we have a day to ourselves." He said and the younger grunted. They heard the Teacher call them. They exchanged dark looks before opening the door, their killer smiles on, moods dropping. Yunho as the leader introduced himself first while Changmin scanned the crowd, looking for a chick to flirt with while his hyung did the talking. A particular girl in the front row caught his attention. With soft brown locks and doe eyes he realized he was staring at Jessica. His mouth dropped as he admired the stunning beauty in front of him. She looked just the same as he remembered. Natural look, no flashy jewelry and clothes and the cherry lips he longed to taste. He watched as the brunette turned her head and their eyes met. Winking at her to show that he recognized her, her cheeks tainted pink as she waved and smiled. Chuckling, he wondered if the leader noticed her presence. 

The leader on the other hand was having a hard time getting away from the group of girls who had ran to the front, asking for his autograph. Once or twice he swear he was d in places that he considered rude. And that didn't arouse him one bit. He looked over at the casanova who was approaching a student and craned his neck to see who the lucky girl was. Thefamiliar girl caught his attention and a small smile appeared on his lips. So this is her school... 

"Hey you." He whispered softly as he crouched down near her seat. She stiffened slightly as tons of jealous glares fixes themselves on her. 

"Nice to see you again Changmin-sshi." She greeted politely, her voice sounded like music to her ears. He chuckled at her awkwardness and pinched her flushed cheeks. 

"It's oppa for you." He said and winked as YoonA gasped audibly, clinging onto Taeyeon in excitement. Jessica had a hard time trying to keep the grin from splitting her face as she looked at her idol. Changmin looked like a prince straight out of a fairy tale with his suit and smile. Her heartbeat increased drastically as he reached forward to brush stray stands of hair away from her face. Taeyeon's very loud squeal seemed miles away as she melted into his intense stare. 

Yunho on the other hand was having an extremely difficult time trying to calm the fan girls down. Some even went as far as to him at places he felt they should be in detention for. As his eyes scanned the classroom looking for the idiot maknae for help he saw him squatting next to a very familiar girl. As he squinted, images of the girl they bet on flashed in his mind. Sitting right there, brown hair falling gracefully over her shoulders, cherry lips in an adorable pout... So Jessica Jung goes to is school... He found himself staring at the beauty as the fan girls tried to bring his attention back to them. This bet just got easier. He thought to himself as he struggled towards her.