1

Innocent

YoonA's POV

Creeping into my bestfriend's house with Taeyeon, I see her fast asleep, curled in a ball. I give Tae the signal and we jump onto her bed. Gosh if she saw this morning's fan update in TVXQ's fanpage she sure wouldn't be sleeping. Jessica just pulled the blankets over her head. Rolling my eyes as Taeyeon pulled the blankets off her I squatted down next to my sleeping friend and brushed her hair away from her face.

"YAH JESSICA JUNG! GET UUUUUPPPP!" Tae and I scream together and she stirs slightly. Taking out our lethal weapon we wave the cucumber near Sica's nose. 1...2....3..

"Kyaaaa! What's that smeeeellll!?" She shrieks covering her nose and scampering off the bed. I burts into laughter at my bestfriend's antics as she glares at us.

Jessica's POV

"You guys are so mean!" I say as I attempt to crawl back into bed. Taeyeon stops me and takes both my hands, the grin on her face big enough to split her whole face into two.

"Guess who won the contest!" She burst out. I look at her in confusion.

"What contest?" I ask dumbly as she jumps up and down, dragging me with her. I see YoonA rolling her eyes as she takes out a ticket.

"THIS contest pabo! A day with TVXQ!" She says and gives me the ticket. Staring at it with wide eyes, my heart starts to pound against my ribcage. I break into a smile as I grab Taeyeon's arms and starts jumping around with her. 

"Wow I won... When is it?" I ask as I look down at the ticket. As I read the date, I start to panick.

"It's TODAY?! Bu...but I'm not ready..." I trail off in worry as I look down at my pajamas. Taeyeon and YoonA laugh as they bring their shopping bags from my study table and dump them onto my bed. Pulling out the most beautiful floral dress I have ever seen in my life she throws it to me.

"Don't fret. Change into this." I nod obediently as I bounce over to my bathroom. Admiring my reflection in the mirror I feel like the happiest girl on the planet. Indeed being blessed with the best friends ever is a great thing. Throwing open my bathroom door in excitement to show YoonA and Taeyeon how I look I see them taking out a hair curler and cosmetics.

Changmin's POV

"Hyung must we go?" I ask lazily as I watch my hyung check his reflection in the mirror. He nods mutely as he runs his hand through his hair. 

"Quit complaining Min. Jae said he'll be joining us later. Come on." Yunho hyung says as he grabs his sunglasses and opens the door. Mumbling curses under my breath I trail after my hyung. This girl better be hot if not I'll slaughter our manager. I see fans gatherring outside the venue already as we get off the car. Smiling and waving I flash my killer smile making the fangirls near me swoon. As Yunho pushes the door open I see a girl wearing a cute mini floral dress standing with her back facing us. Was she the one who won. As we walk calmly towards her she turns around. I got to admit at first I was shocked. This girl really is a true beauty. Studying her from head to toe she doesn't seem to have much makeup on. Not too tall, slim and shy... perfect.

Yunho's POV

I see her smile nervously as she shuffles her feet awkwardly. Cute... I glance to my left to see the cassanova checking her out. I smirk and hit Changmin on the back. 

"Annyeonghaseyo. I'm Jessica Jung." She greets politely as a faint pink blush starts to form on her cheeks. We return the greeting as the atmosphere starts to get awkward.

"Shall we head to the lounge." I suggest as she nods shyly. Pointing towards the lift she turns on her heels and starts walking. 

"Yah hyung. We're in luck today." Changmin whispers as he hurries up to Jessica and starts talking to her. I roll my eyes at the maknae as I walk cooly behind them. Reaching the lift, the door opens and some random idiot suddenly runs out, knocking Jessica to the ground. Yelling an apology over his shoulder I glare at the bastard. I see Changmin bending down to check if Jessica's ok.

"I'm fine don't worry about me." She says though her eyes water in pain. I watch the sneaky maknae put his hand on her exposed thigh. Determined not to loose I stretch out a hand which she takes meekly. Pulling her up easily, I can tell she's light weight. Maybe too light... She gives a squeak as she flies into my arms. 

"Oops I'm so so sorry." She says immediately as her cheeks turns a shade of pink. I look at her in mild suprise as she dusts herself off. Most fans would take this opportunity to cuddle closer but this girl seems genuinly happy just to be talking to us. Interesting... With her sitting in between us on a couch in the lounge Changmin engages her in conversation again. Just then a familiar person pushes the door open and waves at us.

"Yun, Min!" Jaejoong calls out warmly before spotting Jessica. She looks at him with wide doe eyes before standing up.

Jaejoong's POV

As I walk towards them I spot a pretty girl sitting in between them. She looks at me with the cutest doe eyes I have ever seen. Standing up hurriedly she bows 90 degrees and introduces herself politely. Out of the corner of my eyes I see Yunho and Changmin bending slightly to see into her skirt. Smirking I extend my hand which she takes meekly. 

"Did you kidnap this chick?" I tease as they laugh. Jessica looks at us curiously, clearly with no clue about what they are talking about. Wow, this girl is either super innocent or just dumb. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT0vAHMWqdOoFwPdKAt5kr