CHAPTER 10:AISH!wae!?

FALL FOR YOU

 

JONGHYUN'S POV :

I prepared myself for school,I head to our to our dining area to have some breakfast.

Our maids prepared some sandwiches, juice, eggs and hotdogs.

I wonder where is she now.Don't tell me she's still sleeping.

 

“Wheres Yoona!?”I ask one of our maid who's putting down the foods.

 

“She's still sleeping young master~”

 

“That sleepy head,Is this a hotel.Wake her up!”I ordered,she make her way to her room.

 

Geesh.It's already time for school,but she's still dreaming.Aigoo~~~

As if she's on their house huh!?

 

YOONA'S POV :

“okay~okay~Im up.”I said as I stretches my body,I still want to sleep more.That bed is the best.So soft.Like heaven~~~geish!Its still early and she's waking me up.

 

“You can take your breakfast yoonasshi~~Young master told me to wake you up.”

 

“Ahm,just call me yoona,Eish!that guy is just arrggghhhh.Nevermind.”

 

I prepared myself first and get down to eat some breakfast.It's kinda awkward if he's there.

Please.Let him leave now...

As I enter the dining area,I already notice his back.What to do!?Should I just leave now!?

But I'm hungry,the food smells good.ottokae~

Eish.I should just eat at the school.

 

Yeah really,but my footsteps are bringing me to the table.ANDWAE!!!!

 

“GOOD MORNING!!!”I greeted him,but he just look coldly,Tsk!Okay talk to myself.

I take a sit and grab some sandwiches,well really I feel so little now,I can feel his stare. As if he dont want me to touch anything here.

“wae!?”I ask as I get some sandwhich

 

“Im not asking anything here,Whats with wae!?”He said,What the!It is just embarrassing to think.

I slowly eat but he keeps on staring at me.This is not right huh!?He is killing me with his stare.

I will just think that he's not here.Keep calm yoona.Don't mind him.

 

“Yah!why do you keep on staring at me huh!?”I can't help it ,so I bursted out.

“Why would I do that!Ah!Actually it's about that”he point at me,what now!?“That Morning star!!It irritates me.”

 

MORNING STAR.

STAR IN MY EYES.

TWINKLING STARS.

EMBARRASSING!!!!

Gosh.Now.I'm really little.geeshh!!!!This is not so Funny,Is that true!?Should I remove it here!?Nah!Ottokae~Stupid morning star,AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH.Ah.I should think some excuses now.

 

“Oh.Haha!Funny!I'll leave now!”I hurriedly get my bag and walk away.Now I can remove it.

 

I take a walk since it's still early,Well I get my face mirror and look into my eyes.

“Eish.Its not that big,So clean freak.”I remove it with my scarf.How could I face him now!?

 

“DONT MIND HIM.JUST DONT.EISH!!!”I feel my phone vibrated,aigoo so early huh.

Omo.It's a message from Hyunbin.

 

“Good Morning!”

 

“Good Morning too:) ”

 

“How are you!?”

 

“Well I think I'm fine,You!?”

 

“What happened!?I'm always fine:)”

 

“Eish.The one I told you yesterday,he irritates me again-_-”

 

“Aw!thats bad~Is he always like that!?”

 

“Kinda,Yes!I just can stand it.”Im in the middle of texting when a car stops in my front.The driver open it.

 

“Yoonasshi you can come with us.” why would I do that.I don't want to go to school with that so called Young Master.Geesh.

 

“No.its fine.I can just walk.”

 

“Are you sure bout that!?”He ask again, But someone interrupted us.We'll who else..

 

“Dont mind her.Kaja!”he said,

As if I will push myself to take a ride with him,That pale guy is such a feeler.

 

Omo.I'm texting Hyunbin I almost forgot.

--------

 

“But youngmaster,you told me to ask yoonasshi to--”

“Forget it.If she don't want,then don't!”Jonghyun crossed his arms into his chest and listen to some musics.

 

He received a message from yoona.

 

From Ms. Big Mouth :

 

“Kinda,Yes!I just can stand it.”

 

*Really huh!?this girl is just arrggghhhh, I cant even explain it.bad mood maker!*

 

“Its kinda like mine too,There's a girl I know and she's always noisy and I hate her big mouth!”

 

*whahahahaaha!!!Now what will you react, You should feel the way I feel.!*Jonghyun thought

 

“oh?its normal for girls to be noisy,And the one I'm talking about is that Mr.pale guy.Just so you know.”

 

*Omo!Did she just caught me!?I hope not.Well im sure she did not.*

 

------

YONGHWA'S POV :

 

I Attend our school as early as I can,so that shin and min will not be with me.They are my plans ruiner. If I could just turned back the time.*sigh*I need a time machine now.We'll I know seohyun attends the school early too.But I should think some right words to say to her.It's should be right now.

 

Ehem.okay.Hana dul set.

 

“Seohyun ah,about yesterday...”eish this is not right.Take two.

“Good Morning seohyun!How are you!?About yesterday I didn't mean to say all of that,it's just...Well I mean who will not fall for you~I already fall for you and your smile ,It always popping into my mind.I think I love you~~~” I take a sip first into my coffee.Is that enough to say!?is it good or bad.

 

Mollasso~~~What if I said those words to her.She will be like....

“Chinchayo oppa!?If you just know,I am waiting for you to say those words.I already like you since day one.I'm so happy oppa that you feel the same too!” oh how I wish she will be,then she will hug me tight.Aigoo~~

 

But what if she doesn't feel the same!?She will be like....

“Mianhae yonghwasshi~I don't like you,I like someone else and its wooyoung.I just treat you as A friend.I'm really sorry,you can find someone else.”  No.No.I don't like this imagination huh!?This will not happen,aish! I should not think some negative thoughts.Come on,I'm yonghwa who will not fall for me.

Omo.That's seohyun if I'm not mistaken.This is it.I should talk to her.I was about to stand up. When min and shin block my way.

THIS CANT BE!!!!WHY ARE YOU HERE!!!!ITS STILL EARLY!!!

 

They sit on my side first.

“Hyung~Your early too huh!?”shin ask me.Well I did not respond cause i'm thinking some ways to escape from them.

 

“hyung~what are you thinking!?”min poked me,But still I did not respond.My face brightens up when I saw seohyun again.I get up and don't mind them.They will just ruin my plan again!

 

“Stay there,don't you dare to follow me!”I point at them and focus me eyes to seohyun,who's now reading something.

 

I slowly walk into her way,we'll I think she didn't even notice me.I stay into her back and follow her.

This is really the time.

I went into her side,And take out all of my courage“Seohyun ah,I will just say this once so you better listen.It's okay don't look at me just listen.About yesterday, I dont mean all of that.Well to be honest,I already like you and I hope you feel the same too.”I look at her and smile.Well I hope she'll say YES!

 

She just gave me a blank stare then she removes her earphone.

 

“Did you just say something”she said,What the heck is that!!!!!!!!! She just heard NOTHING!!!

I'm gonna be insane now.I swear.This is not really right.Seohyun ah,wae?wae?wae???????

 

“oh?I said GOOD MORNING! ”I lied and waved at her,She bows at me.

 

“Good Morning too yonghwasshi~”

 

“eish!whats with sshi again.I told you to call me oppa”

 

“eh!?ye--yeah,I almost forgot. ”

 

Then now call me oppa!!!Jebal.I'm begging you just one oppa!!!

SEOHYUN'S POV :

 

Aigoo,yonghwa oppa pabo ya~~

I can't take it anymore,right now I'm nervous knowing that you like me too.

I heard it all,actually my music is not that loud.I put down the volume so that I can understand what I'm reading.But then You came and confess everything..well at first you told me not to look at you.

*sigh*Im really happy,I just want to hug you.But im just shy.Eish.If I could just,and we're in school so I can't.

OPPA!!!!YONGHWA OPPA!!!Now I'm calling you in my mind.I can't even know what I feel.I feel nervous and happy at the same time.

 

I just lied to you cause I don't really know what to say.Geesh.I will think of it.

Kyyyaaaaaa....I really cant explain what I feel.This is just dream that I'm dreaming of.But now its true!!!!!

 

“Seohyun ah!!!”someone called me,I turned around and saw yoona unnie,she gave me a hug.Well that's good she's fine now.

 

“oh!?unnie!”I remember oppa,I look back and he already left.But anyway he likes me too.

 

“Aigoo~I will tell you some stories~~”unnie said,we head to our room and our eyes widened on what we see.It's YURI UNNIE, she's back!!!!!

 

We both run and hugged her tight.

--------

“aigoo,my dongsaengs~~~”yuri hugged them back.

 

“Unnie,what happened to you!?You know that we're really worried”yoona said as she sit beside yuri.

“Mianhae~~As you know I'm broken and I need some time,but actually nickhhun oppa went to our house,and we're dating now~~”yuri replied as she cover her face with her hands.

 

“MWO?”the two said in unison

 

Yuri nods“wae?is it bad to date nick oppa,he's handsome and nice~~”

“its not that unnie,you know if your happy were happy too.”seo replied

 

“well I need to say something~~”yoona suddenly spoke and the two look at her

 

“Dont be shock!”she added,they nod.

 

“Well im living with that jonghyun's house!”

 

“CHINCHA?”the two said in unison

 

“Yup.But I don't like it.Geesh.And its just my father's boss is his father.Small world isnt it!”

 

“Yoong~I know that everything happens for a reason,So maybe there's a reason for it.”

 

“yeah unnie,yul unnie is right~aigoo”

 

“Well yoong,I know that he's not that bad,for the long time of spazzing about him.He's not really cold, something just happened.”

“aigoo,why are you saying that to me.As if it likes that I will fall for him huh!?”Yoona replied the two look at her teasingly.She hurriedly shakes her head.

 

“No.never.”

--------

 

The Cnboys was just in the side of their room,busy about their own world well everyone is busy cause they don't have class..On the other side yonghwa was thinking about seohyun,jonghyun was fooling our yoona,texting her about anything,and the two maknae are just playing together.

 

“What happened to them!?”Shin ask min he just shrugged

 

“Omo!look at that jonghyun hyung is smiling and yonghwa hyung is so quiet!”min replied

 

“I knew it”Shin claps his hand in the air“they switch souls!!!”

 

“Switcht souls!?”min scratch his head

 

“yeah~kinda like that.aha!I will make yonghwa hyung smile.”shin went to yong's side while min stays on where he is.

“Hyung,I have some joke!”shin said,but yong just stay quiet and out of his mind.

“okay I will tell it now!I heard seohyun said she likes you!”By hearing her name yong came back to his senses, he stand up “Omo!chincha,she said that!?”he said with a big smile on his face

 

“well its a joke,I told you I will give you some.It's funny right!”

“Aaaahhhhhrrrggg!Stay away from me. Now!Or else I will.aish!”He make a fist but still he manage to calm his self.

 

Shin back to min with a blank face.

 

“Aigoo~shin.Hyung was mad at you!”

 

“But he smiled ~its a joke, I already told him.He's just old that's why he didn't heard it.”

 

“HaHa!Come on lets talk to jonghyun hyung~”

 

“You can go~I don't want judo for now!”

 

“Ara!Its my turn now~~”

 

Min gets a chair and sit beside jong who's  still busy with his phone.

“hyung,your busy huh!?”

 

“oh?not really,wae!?”

“is it a girl!?It seems like your happy to text her!”

 

“Im not!”

 

“hyung,you keep on denying it!”

Jong put down his phone and glared at minhyuk “yah!What do you want huh!?”

Min gulped and shakes his head“Nothing I'll go now~~”

 

He goes back to jungshin who's now laughing at him.

“eish!?its hard to catch if he's in a good mood or what!”

 

“Haha!hyung~you should look at yourself,you really looks scared!”

 

“yah!Stop that!”

 

“Haha!Ara!But still its funny...HahHahahaha”

 

“eish!I told you stop that,your much more funnier than me you know!!I will tell yong hyung that you just said that he's old!”

 

“Haha!Then fine!Tell--,,NO!Don't tell him!please hyung~”

“Aigoo~what is the word tell no!?HaHa,look at your face aigoo,so poor like a baby!”

“Oh really!?then fine tell him,Im not scared!”

 

“Sure.I'll tell him”

 

“Dont talk to me!”

 

“Who cares!”

 

---------

 

YOONA'S POV :

 

We decided to go home already after eating on some restaurants.I bid my goodbye to my unnie and seo.I bought some yoghuts and drink it while walking.

It's already dark but I know wheres the way to that mansion.

While walking I saw 2guys in front of me.I guess they are drunk.I take a step back.Geesh!Where will I go now.While stepping back I bump into the trashcan and it make some noise.So they look at me.

My heart is beating so fast now.Ottokae!?

 

“Oh!?Miss come here~”the fat guy point at me.I shake my head and run away from them.I can feel that they are following me so I run fast.I hide from a tree.Gosh.Hope they will,not find me.

 

I sneak slowly,then I saw them sitting infront of the tree that I'm hiding now.Eish!They could sit everywhere but here.aish!!It's not funny huh!?This two ahjussis are crazy! >.<

 

I sit first and wait for them to leave.Then my phone vibrated and its a message from hyunbin, aish!This is not the right time to have a conversation with him.

 

Hyunbin~:

 

“Annyeong!”

 

“ahm,I guess I cannot have a conversation with you now.”

 

“Eh!?but why!?”

 

“its just I'm in trouble now.”

 

“Mwo!?with who!?”

 

“some guys are chasing me.I guess they are drunk.”

 

“oh!?Where are you!?”

 

“Wae!?You will not know even if I tell you.”

 

“just tell me!”

 

“Its outside of the mansion here in gangnam.Don't worry I will be fine:)”

 

Eish!He didnt even reply,I take a sneek at them again but they are busy drinking some beers. Golly!They should went on some restaurants.I slowly move my feet but I accidentally step into a can.Hope they didn't heard me.I sneek again,but they are gone already.Yes!Time to escape,But when I look beside me..

“SURPRISE!”they both said,their breaths are really bad.

 

“AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH”I was about to run but they are so strong, they both hold my arm.

 

“YAH!WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!! LET ME GO!”I shouted,they smiled evilly.No.No.I'm still young.

 

“AAAHHHHHHH,LET ME GO.I STILL WANT TO LIVE.I STILL WANT TO REACH MY DREAMS, I STILL WANT TO SEE MY APPA,I STILL--”

 

“QUIET.OR EL--”The ahjussi interrupted when someone punches him.OMO.They let go of me.I hide into a tree and I saw its JONGHYUN.How did he!?

 

He punch and punch the other ahjussi and my eyes widened when I saw the other ahjussi was about to throw a wood into him.

“LOOK OUT!”I shouted,he hurriedly catch the wood and throw it to the ahjussi,the other was lying weakly on the ground and now he's chasing the other one,he kicked it just like in action scene.

Jonghyun glared at me,I look down“Komawo~”

“Kaja!”He said coldly,Well I can say that he is just cool,like an action star!

 

But still how did he know that I'm here!?

 

“But how did you know that I'm her!?”I ask as I went into his side.

 

“I just take some walk,And I heard your voice.Your really noisy!”

“err-Thanks again!”

 

I thought it's really the end of my life.aigoo~Im glad I'm still alive~~And he's there to save me:)

I look at his hand and its all red ,I grab it and brush it with my hand.

 

“kwenchana!?”I ask but he hurriedly removes his hand from mine.Tsk!I'm just asking~

“Im always fine!”he said coldly,but the way he said it feels like I already heard it or something,that line is just familiar.Aigoo~nevermind.

 

“Geesh!”

---------------

A/N:

ANNYEONG ~~~How is it!?

JONGYOON~~I can feel something from you:))Ayieeee~~

Jong is yoong's knight in shining armor.

YONGSEO~~Is just aigoo<3

Yong don't worry,seo already knows,hehe!

I'm just happy for Yuri and nickkun,kekekeXD

I will really appreciate it if you leave some comments!!!

And for those who leave some,Thanks with all of my heart!

Anyways COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE <3