CHAPTER 6:WHAT THE HECK!?

FALL FOR YOU

 

YOONA's POV :

 

I wonder where is yuri unnies house now.It's been a long time since I last went there.

It's getting late already but I still can't find her house,while walking I can feel that someone is really following me.I already felt that when I was on my way out on our school.First,I ignore it but now it's kinda different.I feel nervous and panic at the same time.I hurriedly make my steps faster as ever.But the steps are getting louder too.ottokae?I still want to leave!

“yah!Who are you!?”I ask loudly and at the same time I run.

“COME BACK HERE!”a thick voice shouted at my back,I take a gulped.What,what did I do!?And who are they!?they are at my back...

I run and run then I stop at a village,I went to the side of it to hide myself.I was really scared.Did I just do something wrong!?Anyway,it's kinda dark here.What if they are already here,and they will attack me already!!!what to do!?:((

But still I need to be strong,im IM CHODING you know!?

Then I heard someone steps on a grass.My eyes widened, is this the end of my life already!?

I can feel that the figure is coming near to me.

“AAAHHHHHHHHH!!Dont kill me please,I still want to leave,please im begging you.”I said then a light hit my face.

“YOU!?”we both said in unison.But I moved backward when I saw a dog infront of me.“AAHHHHHHHH,DONT BITE ME!”I try to stand up and stay away from that dog,But it keeps on coming into me.“Yah!would you plea--”I slip into a wood,then I ready myself to fall on the ground.I tightly close my eyes and then a hand catches me.

 

JONGHYUN'S POV:(backward)

 

I take a tour of my dog,and he's name was jongmi.He's cute really cute.Wanna know where that name came from?It's from my ex's name and my name.Jonghyun+eunmi =jongmi.I really want to change his name but it will be hard for him.I stop at the store first to buy some drinks,jongmi was not allowed to go there so I leave him outside.

When I was about to go out,I saw him running.What the!I hurriedly run too,to catch him but he's just so fast.

“COME BACK HERE!”I shouted at him,but still he won't listen.

Then without knowing it, I was already at a village I don't know what it was.Jongmi was gone now.

“Jongmi ah!”I called repeatedly,but still it won't do.Where is he now!?

I scan everywhere,then my face brightened when I saw him.

“AAAHHHHHHHHH!!Dont kill me please,I still want to leave,please im begging you.”I heard a voice,so I get my cellphone to see who it was.Then BOOM!its her again.

“YOU!?”we both said in unison,but she face jongmi and stay away from him.She's more scarier than him.“AAHHHHHHHH,DONT BITE ME!”she shouted,arrggghhhh,her voice is really irritating

She's now on my side.“Yah!would you plea--”she was about to speak again,when she was slip.I hurriedly catch her,then she slowly open her eyes.Why did I do that?I really want her to fall you know.“eerr--”she bite her lower lip,and move away.It's kinda awkward now.I let go of her and focus on my dog.

“jongmi ah,kaja!”I get my dog and hold him tight.“Dont do that again huh!?”I pat his head.Jongmi is not that so cheery now when eunmi left us.He didn't even bark or make any sounds.I'm really worried about him.I even went to the animal hospital to check him up,But they just said that I just need to care for him more,or play with even more.

Okay enough about jongmi.Gotta go home now.

I make my steps away from her,I don't mind her business.

“Wait up!”she called,but still I continue from walking.

--------

No One's POV:

 

“yah!wait up!”Yonghwa tried to reach seohyun, He still needs to do his assignments but too lazy to search it the school's library.He knows that seohyun was smart,and she helps him so maybe she can help him to do his assignments.He went to his side and grab her arm.He catch his breath first.

“waeyo!?”she ask softly

“oh?I just want you to help me!”

“help from what!?”

“Ahm,this!”he shows his notebook“from my assignments.”

“eh!?”

“yah!if it wasn't for me,you will not be able to go out in that library,so you must help me too.kaja!”he held her wrist and make their way to the coffee shop near to their school.He ordered some coffees and let seohyun answer his assignments.

“Do you know all of that!?”he ask,then take a sip of the coffee

“kinda!But,you ,You don't know one of them!?”

“err--ahm,upcourse I know some of it.But im just tired you know!”

“oh is that so~”she gave the notebook“Its finish already.Gotta go now.bye~”she get her things and the coffee then left already.

“what the!she's so fast!yah!wait--eish!gone already!its late already.aigoo~time flies by so fast.”

----

“yah!Are you deaf!?”yoona went to jonghyun's side.

“wae?what do you want now!?”

“Since I will went to yuri unnies house.She's the one that you hurt.Ahm why dont you come with me and apologize to her!?”

He sighed and glare at her“How many times should I say to you that I will not say my sorry to her.Why do you keep on forcing me to do it.huh!?”

Yoona take a step backward, she knows that he's already angry and he's so scary.

She gulped nervously “ah-I--ju---just”she bite her lower lip

“JUST WHAT!?”he shouted and it makes yoona eye teary.But she force her eyes not to cry.

“YAH!WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING AT ME!I JUST WANT YOU TO SAY SORRY!THEN ITS END.WHY IS IT SO HARD FOR YOU TO DO!?JUST LET DOWN YOUR PRIDE SO THAT YOU'LL NOT HURT OTHER PEOPLE'S FEELING!”she shouted back, he became quiet at the time.He don't even know what to say.Then a loud open of a door heard.

“YAH!YOU TWO,WHY DONT YOU CONTINUE YOUR LOVE PROBLEM IN OTHER PLACE YOUR DISTURBING US HERE,WE ARE ALREADY SLEEPING!!AND PLEASE SAY SORRY TO YOUR GIRLFRIEND ALREADY, SHE'S SO NOISY!”an ahjumma shouted to the top of her lungs,yoona bowed shly.

“SHE's NOT MY GIRLFRIEND!”jonghyun shouted and started to walk away.

 

-------

YOONA 'S POV:

 

“SHE's NOT MY GIRLFRIEND!”he shouted then walk away,I look at the ahjumma and say sorry to her.I bowed and left also.Eeiiiissshhhhh!as if I want to be his girlfriend.Such a dreamer~

I should go to unnie's house next time.It's getting late already, I should go home now or else appa will be made at me.I don't want that to happen.

I feel my phone vibrated,oh!?speaking of appa!

 

Yoboseyo!?

Where are you?Come to my office now~

Eh?wae?

I'll explain it to you just come.ASAP.

-end-

 

What now!!?

 

I Take a cab and went to appa's office.Aigoo.it's late already.I entry his room and saw him sitting and writing something.He looks at me and make me sit.

“appa,wae?”

He sighed,I guess he's already tired“oh,dear,will you please deliver this to my boss house.”He gave an envelope with some folders inside it.

I get it“okay,tomorrow morning.”he hurriedly shake his head and write something on a piece of paper.

“No,you will deliver it now.I still have to finish my works here.And my boss needs it too.”he gave me the piece of paper“thats the address,be careful.Go now,its getting late.”

“eh!?oh!ku--rae,kalke"”

 

AAAAAAAAIIIIIIIISSSSSSHHHHHHH!!!!!!!What the!its late already and he wants me to deliver this.aigoo,aigoo~its on gangnam.Well its just near here.I take a walk.How could I saw the street number now?Well the definition great is its big the biggest house if I just go to my right..hmm,I scan all the houses and its kinda big.aigoo.So rich huh!?I stop at the biggest gate,I guess this is it!

My eyes widened when I feel that someone just kicking my knee,I slowly look down“AAAAHHHHHHH---”eish!I shouldn't be noisy,yuck!this dog is just familiar huh!?

“ehem!yah!whats your name huh?”I ask the dog,but it just move its neck,kyeopta huh!?I was about to pat the dog when someone shouted.

 

JONGHYUN'S POV :

 

“JONGMI AH!”I called my dog,then I saw him on the gate I went near to it.

“YOU?”she pointed at me,is she a stalker.!?

“yah!are you following me!?”I ask her but she just laugh,I shake my head,aigoo that big mouth!

“Your so funny huh!What are you doing there huh?Come on,open the gate.I have a special appointment to the owner of this house!”she said proudly.

“Wae?what do you need?”

“its none of your business, aigoo!Open it now!I dont have enough time!”

 

I wonder what she needs to appa,Eish!waste of time.I should not talk to her, we're not close.So I left her and I jongmi followed me.

 

“YAH!ARE YOU DEAF!?I TOLD YOU TO OPEN THIS GATE!!!!!!!!!YAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!”

-----------

Yoona shouted and shouted jonghyun to open the gate,but he left already and we don't know know where he went.After that a maid came and ask her what she needs,she explains all and the maid lead her to where she will go.

 

“ahjumma,can I ask you something!?”

 

“sure!what is it dear?”

 

“what is he doing here?I mean the guy name lee jonghyun??”

 

“aigoo~aigoo~You don't know?”

 

“thats why I'm asking here~”

 

“He's the son of the owner of this house and they actually owned many companies”Yoona gulped,and can't believe it*maldo andwae?then his father is my appa's boss!!????what the!?*

 

“dear?are you still there,where here!”

 

“oh?nae~kamsahamnida!”she bowed and enter the room,there she saw Mr.Lee who's busy typing on his laptop.

 

“annyeong haseyo~”she bowed and went near to him.

 

“what can I do for you?”

 

“oh?my appa was me to give this to you.He's Im--”

 

“ah!its Mr.Im,I know now.Thanks!”

 

“Your welcome sir,Gotta go now!”

 

“okay,jonghyun ah!Send her home.”

 

By hearing jonghyun's name,YOONA's eyes widened and she panicked.

 

“Aniyo,kwenchana!”

 

YOONA'S POV :

 

Aigoo,what to do?????Need to think.!Aha!

I hurriedly grab my phone,and act like someone was calling me.

 

“MWO?chinchayo,okay,I'll be right there now!”hope this helps,I bowed to Mr.Lee and left already,Phew.that was close.Eeiiiissshhhhh!Gotta go home now.

 

I walk and walk but I cant find the way out!What the heck is this house!NO exit!!????

 

“Where are you going?”I heard a voice at my back,hope he can help me!I look at him,And my eyes widened

“Yah!what are you doing here?”I pointed him,he just smirk “well this is my house!”

 

“ye--yeah I--Know.So tell me wheres the way out?”

 

“why should I do that!?”

 

“cause you have to!”

 “Haha,funny!Im sleepy now!annyeong!”He just left me,without telling the way out here!!!I swear if I find it..Im gonna kill you!!!!!!