Tiny Devil - Part 1

NuEvolution Entertainment - New girl group apply Open!

"Unni!!!!" Hye In shouted all the way from her room to Hye Bin's  office. When Hye In barge in, Hye Bin gave her a glare.

"what now? i'm busy." Hye Bin said returning to look at her computer screen.

"unni, did you took my phone?!" Hye In asks in anger.Without looking at her younger sister, Hye Bin places a note on the table for her to read. Hye In walks up closer to read it.

"Debut artist's meeting at 4pm" Hye In reads and looks at her sister suspiciously.

 

2 and half Hours later.....

Delta, Hye In and NuLevel gathered in the meeting room, accompanied with awkward silences. Tiffany and Kalli exchanges glances and whispers while Nana and Hye In kept silence, with the two guys trying to start a conversation but failed. Just when Gareki opens his mouth to say something, the door opened slowly. Everyone except Nana, turns their head to the direction. After two minutes, the door was half opened but no one came in. Everyone exchange glances, just then a little girl with brown hair came in looking really shy.

"A-annyeonghaseyo" The girl bowed and smiled sheepishly. Gareki blushed and automatically bowed 30'degrees, Tiffany walks towards the girl.

"Annyeonghaseyo, are you lost?" Tiffany asks pinching her cheeks. Then the girl's expression suddenly went dark, Tiffany felt something cold crept onto her neck.

"Tippani-ssi, please do not touch my face and no i'm not lost and Hyebin-nim asked me to come" The not so cute little girl's tone went really down.

"b-banmal?" Tiffany nods as she thought her ears heard wrong that the girl spoke to her informally.

"Do Hee-ssi, i don't think that's a way to talk to your sunbae" Hye In scolded her, Dohee smirk.

"ah, i apologizes..my dear Hye Jook- sunbae nim" Dohee trying to annoy Hye In. Everyone looks at Hye In for a reaction, nothing. Dohee was the one annoyed.

"What are you doing Do Hee? take a seat" Everyone was shocked at Hye Bin's suddent enterance, Dohee switched back to her 'original' personality.

"Ah nae! HyeBin-Nim~" Do Hee said with an aegyo and sat next to Hye In. Hye Bin took a seat at the end of the table with 2 boxes in her hand. She place both in the middle, everyone looks at it in curiousity.

"that'll be your new cellphone as an idol and your current phone will be in your manager's hand, you'll only get to use yours when you're not an idol...meaning, off duty or on vacation. Even though i do not forbid dating, but i will also has the right to let you date the person or not!" Hye Bin said and everyone and ofcourse except Nana, was curious about what Dohee is doing there.

"Samsung...Galaxy S3 mini? where did you get the money for this?" Hye In asks her sister.

"Don't underestimate me, i got sponsors too you know" Hye Bin smirks.

"can you tell me why is this two faced girl here?" Nana, finally spoke up, Gareki found it amazing how Nana is still interested.

"Two face? you mean Dohee ssi?" Hye Bin asks, finding it irritated by that nickname for Dohee. Everyone nodded.

"She's the first member of iDolls." Slienced.

"heheh~ Jeon Do Hee imnida, i'm 18 years old and i'll be lead vocalist of iDolls!" Everyone stared at here up and down.

"how tall are you?" is all Byungsoo could ask. Dohee smiled proudly.

"152cm!"

"147cm" Hye In corrected, Dohee shot lasers at Hye In.

"Don't lie if you're confident in your looks" Hye In said.

"what do you know, Hye Jook!!!" Dohee stick out her tongue at Hye In.

"what's up with them?" Gareki asked Byungsoo, who shook his head.

"they are childhood friends" HyeBin told them with a rare smile on her face. The boys seems awed at their boss' beautiful unseen smile.

"We are not friend!" both Hye In and Do Hee shouted, Tiffany let out a laugh.

"That's right we are nemesis!!" Dohee declared. Suddenly Nana scoffed and laugh.

"how childish" Everyone stared at Nana in disbelief.