Variety challenge! Part 1

NuEvolution Entertainment - New girl group apply Open!

Two days after debut, Delta and NuLevel rarely seen much at dorm or at the building. They were working 24hours, Nana got herself a cf,ost recording. Gareki and Byungsoo did modeling and appeared on Monstar as cameo, Hye In was shooting for Cyrano Agency.Delta's was performing here and there doing cf. Then suddenly Hye Bin called a meeting with these two groups.

"Nana-ya, you ok? you look really pale" Tiffany asks looking at Nana who was really quiet and pale. Byungsoo pats Nana's head as he goes into the meeting room.

"She's got an injury during CF shooting" Gareki answered for Nana, Nana looked at him with tired expression.

"what happened unni?!" Kalli asked looking at Nana from head to toe. 

"its just...allergy" Nana said

"that's no allergy! Nana is very stubborn and hadn't sleep for two days! she even got her ankle sprained!" Byungsoo told them with a angry expression. Nana got annoyed and walks in towards Byungsoo.

"I was just working hard" Nana said angrily. The other three sat on their chair and waited for Hyebin. After a few minutes of waiting, Hyebin walks in with the managers and files. All of them got up and bow, Nana got up wobbly and weakly bow at her.

"Nana-ssi, you'll have two days off to recover." Hyebin announced, Nana didn't like what she heard.

"but, that'll be a waste of -"

"No! you won't work with that weak body and nothing good comes out of working with that condition! I'm giving you two days off to regained your strength and sleep you lost!"  Hyebin said sternly looking at her. 

"Hyebin-nim is right, you need a rest. You barely walk on your own" Byungsoo said with most pleading eyes. Nana let out a sigh and stared at her feet and nodded.

"and as for others, you will appear on KBS 'Hello', the shoot is tomorrow at 11am and Happy Together at 3pm on Sunday, MTV Making Artist...the staff will come here tomorrow to set up the camera in your dorms,practice studio. Nana will join you guys on Sunday and after that." Hyebin announces as she write notes and check schedule with the managers. All of them nodded their head and they were dismissed.

-------------------------

11PM

-------------------------

"Nana~ah~can i come in?" Byungsoo called out knocking on Nana's door. No answer.

"Nanami ah~ are you asleep?" Byungsoo called out once more. No answer.

"Ah hyung! she won't eat it, you know how she is" Gareki said annoyed by the noise, he was disturbing Gareki watching tv.

"but she needs to eat something, aghhh" Byungsoo ran to the bathroom, Gareki shook his head in disbelief. Then he decided to help out by calling out to Nana, in japanese.

"Nanami-chan~ if you don't open this door i will get the key and attack you" Gareki said with a very flirty tone and holding his laughter in. As expected she opens the door, she was in her pjs with bedhead.

"Byuntae" Nana uttered with a scary tone and looking at him like a ghost.

"aish you scared me!" Gareki look at her, scared. Nana walks to the kitchen and stared at the porridge and at Gareki.

"what?!" Gareki asked feeling anxious.

"its poison." Nana said with her expression less. Before Gareki could shout at her, Byungsoo came out.

"ah Nana, i made the porridge for you, so eat up" Byungsoo said, without complain, Nana ate it. Gareki look at her speechless.

--------------------------

Next Morning

-------------------------

"Kallia~ wakey wakey~" Tiffany lightly shook Kallia to wake her up.

"hm..one more minute" Kalli grunted, then Tiffany layed on top of her. Kalli raised her head and gasped for air after she pushed Tiffany off the bed. But that didn't work, Tiffany crossed her arm and gasp.

"omo!! Byungsoo oppa!" with that Kalli raised her head and scrable across the floor and ran to the bathroom. Tiffany was laughing hysterically. Kalli took a peek outside and saw her laughing.

"Unni!!!" Kalli raised her voice irritated. 

"mian, you won't wake up" Tiffany said between her laugh. Kalli pouted and went to wash her face.

"aish unni, you're really childish" Kalli said as she comes out of the bathroom, Tiffany gave her a smile and ushered her to eat breakfast.

"uwahhh, american breakfast!" Kallia chirped as she saw the sunny side up,bacons, baked beans.

"i hope its ok, i didn't have time to learn Korean dish yet" Tiffany said with a sigh. Kalli digs in happily.

"Dhis ih swo bood!" Kalli said with full, Tiffany laughed at the maknae's cuteness and wipes off food on her lips.

"aish, don't talk with your mouth full" Tiffany scolded her in English. 

"mian, ah unni...hows Nana unni?" Kalli asks after a sip of water. 

"ah right, i need to give Byungsoo a call before we go" Tiffany said taking out her phone from her pocket, Kalli leered at her. Tiffany notices it and felt nervous.

"w-what?" Kalli wiggled her eyebrows, makin Tiffany uncomfortable.

"since when you call him 'oppa'" Kalli teased, Tiffany look at her in surprise.

"did i call him Byungsoo-ssi?" Kalli leered at her more.

"i never said his name and you did. So you admit calling him 'oppa' and you like him~" Kalli was having fun teasing her unni. Then Tiffany's phone rang.

"oh, its Byungsoo op- ssi" Tiffany corrected before she made another mistake.