1st day as a group

NuEvolution Entertainment - New girl group apply Open!

"Kalli ssi, do you need a break?" Chereographer Park Sang-Min asked looking at  Kalli who were dancing nonstop, but she stop to look at Tiffany. She has her face flat on the floor, out of exhaustion.

"i think we should" Kalli said laughing at Tiffany.

"Its not funny...i'm not a dancer..i'm a singer!" Tiffany whined, still face on the floor.

"ok then, take 10 minutes to rest and after that we'll be leaving for jacket shooting in an hour." Delta's manager ,Kim Hyun Kyung announced as he walks in and pull Tiffany up on her feet.

"oppa~ i'm hungry!" Tiffany whined and looked at the manager with puppy eyes.

"aigoo unni! you ate a lot this morning!" Kalli said pinching Tiffany's cheeks. She frown at Kalli.

"Yah, i'm your unni" Tiffany pinches Kalli's cheeks back and harder.

"since Tiff already regained her energy, lets go to the salon early" Manager said pulling the girls out the door.

 

 

 

In the other side of the building>>>>>>>

 

"Hyung, you're cooking?" Gareki asks as he walks into their new kitchen full of good smelling breakfast.

"who else would? Nana wouldn't even bother" Byungsoo said flipping the eggs into an omelette. Last night was really awkward to them, well towards Nana. Both of the guys get along well but, Nana seems to be quiet all the time. Even Gareki tried to make her laugh or smile, epic fail.

"by the way, could you go wake up that sleepy head?" Byungsoo asked as he set the table. Gareki nodded and akwardly drags himself to Nana's door and knocked. No answer.

"Nana, i'm coming in" He told her, he slightly opens the door and peek inside. To his surprise her room was incredible and wondered when she had the time to decorate it. It must be nice to have a room for herself, only Byungsoo and Nana gets their own room while he gets to share it with manager hyung. Gareki opens the door wider to get the whole view and saw Nana wrapped in her blankets. He walks up to her and slightly shook her.

"Nana, breakfast  is ready. You don't want to miss training either, do you?" Gareki said shooking her again, Nana groan.

"who said you could come in here?" Nana said hiding her face in her pillow.  Gareki let out a sigh.

"i'll get out once you're off the bed" Gareki told her and crossed his arms waiting for Nana to move. Nana turned around and glared at Gareki. 

"Gareki ya~! Did you wake Nana up?" Byungsoo shouted fromthe kitchen, Gareki gave Nana one last warning glare and left the room.

"she's scary~" Gareki said as soon as he closes the door behind him. Byungsoo let out a chuckle.

"well good thing she's not that kind of a girl" Byungsoo said remembering the clingy hoobaes. Gareki nodded in agreement. Both of them sat at the table and Gareki stared at the perfectly shapped omelletes and nice colored fried rice.

"uwah hyung! this is awesome!" Gareki said before he digs in. Before Byungsoo could answer, Nana came out of her room wearing singlet and shorts short.

"yah, what are you wearing?!" Byungsoo shouted shocked at Nana's revealing clothes, Nana ignored and sat next to Gareki.

"go change!" Nana glare at him and picked up the chopsticks. Gareki laughs at his hyung's red face.

"itadakimasu" Nana ignored both of them and ate silently.

"l-later go change! no way i'm letting you go out like that!" Byungsoo told her, but Nana ignored. 

 

 

 

(ok short update! hope you guys liked it!)