Variety challenge! Part 2

NuEvolution Entertainment - New girl group apply Open!

"We listen to your concerns! National!"

"Counceling session!" The studio filled with loud cheers of the crowd, Kalli was excited and nervous, while Tiffany and the boys are calm.

"Ah with just 3 days of debut, these two groups had earned a lot of love" Shin Dongyup said as he looks at the girls.

"Delta! NuLivel!" Youngja introduces them with a mispronounciations, Kalli couldn't help but burst in to giggles.

"NuLivel?"Chanwoo pointed out her mistake, Youngja ignored him.

"Its NuLevel, NuLevel" Tae Goon corrected her, Youngja glared at him.

"aah Joesonghaeyo" Youngja apologizes

"its fine, it's kinda hard to pronounce it" Gareki explained.

Then suddenly, the music blasted to Delta's song and they were ushered to dance. Which they did, after that it was NuLevel's turn, the girls wooed and shriek.

"uwahh,i think NuLevel will be one of the greatest boygroup this year" Youngja commented, Byungsoo trying to tell her that they are coed group but Kalli beat him to it.

"actually, NuLevel is a coed group" the crowd laughed.

"Don't you know anything?" Chanwoo asked Youngja, but got hit with a pillow.

"they haven't introduce themselve individually" Dongyup said and Tiffany look straight to the crowd.

"Anyeonghaseyo, y Lead vocal of Delta, Tiffany imnida" 

"Hello~! Happy Virus and maknae of Delta, Kalli imnida~!"

"ne, annyeonghaseyo,NuLevel's Leader Blane imnida"

"Annyeonghaseyo, Daredevil rapper, Joker-G imnida!" 

the crowd cheers for them.

"so how many girls in the group?" Chanwoo askedByungsoo

"only one, Nana" Byungsoo said with a shy smile.

"one? is she in charge of anything?" Tae Goon asks

"She's in charge of visual and vocals" Gareki explained.

"eyy...how is that possible?" DongYup said looking at them in disbelief.

"what is impossible?" the group asks.

"two guys and one girl" Dongyup said getting red, Youngja hit him with a pillow.

"aish ahjussi! she's underage!" Youngja scolded him, Byungsoo and Gareki laughs.

"but she's not underage" Gareki corrected, Youngja looked at him in surprise.

"she's 18" Gareki added, feeling anxious.

"so what if she's not?" Youngja said getting embarrassed, then Tiffany hits Gareki with the pillow.

"yah! think of your image" Tiffany scolded him, which he turned really really red.

"Nana will kill you" Byungsoo told him with a warning glare.

"ok lets take a look at the titles"  Chanwoo said looking at the screen in front of them.

'Prinsoned Princess'

'I'm A Pro!'

'My Ulzzang Sister'

'I'm 18 years old!'

"all of them sounds like a petty concerns" Tae Goon said

"wait, Prisoned Princess? does she lives in a prison or something?" Dong Yup asked.

"something like that" Youngja said looking at the script, everyone was curious. So they chose that story first.

"Annyeonghaseyo" Youngja's young male voice made everyone cringe.

"i have a younger twin sister and we are a first year of college....well only me that is. Ever since she was born her life is all about being a lady. When she was in school, all she did was study and no friends. When schools out, i'll go hang out with my friends while she goes home and stays in her room all day.People calls her 'Rapunzel'"

"oh wae?" Tiffany asks

"does she have a long hair or something?" Gareki asks.

"It's not because her hair is long and blonde like a real Rapunzel...but she is kept in a room by our father. When my practice singing or learning guitar, our dad would scold her "stop stop! just learn how to sew,cook and clean, learn how to be a good wife" he doesn't even let her dream and has set a plan for her to get married as soon as possible. Me and my sister dreams to stand on stage someday, but can you stop our dad?" Everuone claps as soon as Youngja finishes.

"yah....atleast you are prepared!!" Youngja shouted in jealousy with the girls bursting into laughter.

"i wonder why her father is so strick?" Tiffany asks looking at the audiences searching for the father.

"eyy...i don't really know what to say" Tae Goon said shaking his head.

"there's so many!" Youngja burst into anger again.

"well.. let's call out to the brother" Dongyup said.

"Come out~" the group called out.  On top of the slide, there was a tall boy, quite good looking.

"uwwah, he's goodlooking~" Kalli whispered to Tiffany, the boy slide down. He then comes up and greets the girls shyly.

"annyeonghaseyo, i'm a 1st year of college, Hwang Minwoo imnida" he introduces himself, the crowd of girls cheered loudly.

"uwa, you're good looking" Chanwoo complimented him, he shyly thanked and avoids eye contact with Delta.

"so you're coming here for your sister right?" Dong Yup asks

"ne,my sister...she thought of it once, but she is timid and don't have the courage..one time she thought of running away from our dad" Kalli stare at him and someone at the audience.

"wait, you're twins right?" Kalli asks, Minwoo tries to look at her and nodd then turns away blushing.

"i think we already found her" Tiffany said as the group points at someone in the audiences.

"yeppeo" Gareki mumbles excitedly, but Taegoon heard him.

"What was that G-ssi?" he asks smirking, Gareki shook his head in embarrassment. Minwoo wasn't happy and stared at him intently, Byungsoo poke Gareki with his elbow.

"did everyone saw that?" Dongyup asks looking at Minwoo and the audienc, holding in his laughter.

"He was literally giving him warning look at G oppa" Kalli said laughing, Minwoo looks down in embarrassment."

"tell us why you're here" Youngja told him.

"ne, appa is really strict towards only Kyung, he won't let her hang out with her friends, doing her hobbies...he even won't let her have a boyfriend" Tiffany look at him in confuse, she was about to say something but Byungsoo beat her."

"but, i thought he planned to have her get married?" Byungsoo asks, Minwoo laughs.

"that's the thing, he plans everything and he planned to have his friend's son marry her. Even the guy has a girlfriend" Minwoo said getting a bit irritated."

"ehh...so he doesn't let her do what she wants?" Kalli asks with a sad expression.

"no, everything she does is what dad told her too. He doesn't let her do anything for herself but tells her to do things" He complained. Everyone was a bit confused and speechless. 

"Then shall we meet the father and sister?" Chanwoo asks, everyone claps as the camera shows an ahjussi with a kind smile.

"uh, father?" Younja called out to him,he replied with a nodded and warm smiled.

"he doesn't look like a strict person" Gareki commented.

"father, why?" Dongyup asks, the father laughs.

"well, my daughter is really pretty and kind, i don't want her to waste her time fooling around with boys and hobbies. I want her to get married to good guy as soon as possible" He explains, the younger audiences were looking at him irritatingly.

"then what if she choose to be a singer?" Kalli asks, he let out a sigh."

"no way i would let her" the audience went noisy after they heard it.

"oh wae???" Kalli asks getting really angered.

"appa, thinks that women should not be anything other than a good house wife and a mother" Minwoo explained looking at his father in anger.

"aigo...your sister is on the left right?" Tae Goon points out to a very pretty girl, the audience became excited at the beauty.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Minwoo's twin sister, Min Kyung imnida" She introduces her shyly.

"Minkyung-ssi, what do you think of your father's plan?" Dongyup asks, Minkyung seems surprised and looking at her father.

"w-well..." suddenly she started to tear up

"aigoo...to us this might not sound like a concern, but to them its serious" Youngja explains."

"Kyung used to be very friendly cheerfull, but ever since he started to get strict. She loses her friends and confidences, she became timid an an introvert person. Kyung really is good at singing, she used to be in the school band and play piano and she taught herself how to play guitar, i would really love it if we could chase our dream" Minwoo said looking at his sister with worry.

"you did a great job coming here" Byungsoo said cheering him up.

"father, what should we do to make you let ther chase her dream?" Chanwoo asks, at first their father was hesitating to answer .

"well...if you they get over 100 for their talents and if they get over 120 for this" father explained, everyone was lightened up.

"father you promise ok?" Tae Goon asks making sure, the father nodded.

"why don't we asks them to sing first? Min Kyung ssi, come down" Youngja called up to her . She came down shyly and sat in the middle with his brother beside, the staff gave her a guitar and a stand mic. They started singing medley of 'Troublemaker,ear candy,nagging' it was a perfect duet medly that surprises the newly debut artist and everyone in the studio.

"uwahh..they can really sing!" Kalli said excitedly, the father seems nervous.

"okay everyone this is to vote that if they have talents...press the button!" Chanwoo told them and then the button sounds came in vigrously and it shocked all of them, especially the father.

"uwaa! that's a lot" Kalli shouted in amazement. the boys were shock aswell as Tiffany.

"now show the result!"

9

"109?!" Tae Goon said in surprised.

1

1

"oh! more than expected vote! 119!" But Tiffany wasn't satisfied.

"wait, there's 150 audience here right? why 49 people didn't press? you think all you can sing better?!" Tiffany burst in anger, jokingly ofcourse.

"now if you think its a concer press the button if not...don't then " Youngja said, and again the button sound came in but not as vigrously as the last time.

9

9

"99! failed~!" Chanwoo said in dissapointed exppression."

"they think these twins can sing but it's not as a big concern, and i notice that many women pressed it" Tae Goon said.