Tiny Devil - Part 2

NuEvolution Entertainment - New girl group apply Open!

A week had passed, Delta and NuLevel had been practising together for their debut. But Do Hee had been slacking for the whole two weeks and her excuse is 'Members are not here yet'. Now they are having a break but Dohee had been eating whole bucket of Baskin Robbins. 

"yah, Anime . Passed me that candy" Dohee said to Nana, the boys look at Dohee in shock.

"oh wae?!" Dohee shouted again at the boys. Gareki shook his head in disbelief. Just then Nana stood up and walks out of the studio.

"Who are you calling anime?" Gareki asks in anger, Dohee looks surprised.

"yah, why are you backing her up? Do you like her?" Dohee asks in teasing way, then Kalli joins in.

"ohh Gareki oppa~~" Kalli said poking him in the arm playfully.

"No way! Stop it!" Gareki yelled in embarrassment. Then Tiffany pinches Kalli's ear.

"Kalli, that's not nice...Byung oppa, get Nana we need to practice. There's only a few days left before debut" Byungsoo nodded and left to search for Nana. 

 

-----Next Day

It was finally the day for the real practice, with stage clothes,backup dancers and of course make up.

NuLevel and Delta has a special joined stage after their debut perfomances. They were practicing 'Love You A Thousand Times'. 

"sunbaenim~" 

A group of trainees came into the studio, they recognizes their trainee mates Suhyun,Misun,Akemi, Sohee and Byungri with other back up dancers.

Tiffany was surprised to see them and gave them a group hug, excluding Byungri.

"Don't tell me you guys going to be our back up dancers?" Kalli asked excited. The girls nodded.

"uwahh...what is this? a group of amateurs?" It was Dohee, she insults as soon as she walks in.

"oh, Dohee ssi! Annyeonghaseyo!" Trainee Akemi suddenly greets her out of sudden, Dohee gave her a warning glare.

"ah...right!" Akemi said as she remembered something, everyone was puzzled.

"unni, we need to practice" Nana appeared behind Tiffany all of sudden. They all nodded and get into positions, except Nana she stood there staring blankly at Dohee.

"You're not supposed to be here midget" Nana hissed looking still calm. Dohee laughed.

"Sunbaenim, even i don't want to be here." Dohee scoffed.

"Then? why are you still here?" Nana scorned, Dohee then stomp out in anger.

"aigoo... uri maknae, is so mean" Gareki teased as he pats her head. Nana glared.

"She's just being honest" Byungsoo said slapping away Gareki's hand from Nana's head. 

"but she still need to be more nicer to her hoobae" Gareki said, Byungsoo sneered at him.

"now you like her? i thought you hate her?" Byungsoo teased, leaving Gareki speechless.

"yah hyung~~" Gareki called out using aegyo, Nana looked at him in disgust.