Chapter 1 :Searching a needle in a haystack.

NuEvolution Entertainment - New girl group apply Open!

"Listen up, we will have another group debuting after Delta's and to choose the trainees, HyeBin-nim will be coming here and show her your best!"

The trainer announced to the whole 15 top trainees at the back, theres trainee Misun and Gareki, while the opposite side of the room was Byungsoo with three other girls,Akemi,Sohee and Suhyun. In the front corner was Nana who are in a group of other trainees.

"she'll be here in an hour and the Delta will be coming with Hye In ssi in a minute"

"nae!" All shouted in unison.

"oppa, who do you think she'll pick this time?" Misun asked Gareki who were stretching his arms.

"maybe that girl over there" he said pointing at Nana, Misun looked at the direction he was pointing, she nodded in agreement.

"well Nana sunbae has high chances of-" Misun was interrupted by the sound of the door opening a close. It was Delta and Hye In.

"Brightest star on the face of the earth, we are Delta! Annyeonghaseyo" Delta greeted the trainees politely, then Hye In steps forward.

"Gong Hye In imnida." She said flatly, making the atmosphere awkward. Then a nicely dressed women came in and marched next to the Delta, she took off her huge sunglasses, revealing that she is HyeBin-nim. Everyone starts to froze but bows politely.

"ok start." she went to sit at the judges panel and the trainees rushed to their position and then the music starts. There was 15 of them and the room was really big and most  of them ran into eachother. Hyebin let out a dissapointed sigh.

"stop stop!" the trainer shouted as the music stop. Hyebin smacked her hand on the table surprising all of them.

"yah, Nam Ji Won. Have you been training them right?!" she shouted at the trainer who seem to be frozen in fear.

"all of you, form a group of 4 and re start." all of them started to search for team mates in whisper until Hyebin saw those two boys.

"you two" she pointed at them.

"u-us?" both of them stuttered and looking at eachother.

"team up with miss Nishino" everyone made way for Nana who seems to be already paired up with another girl trainee. All four of them stand together in the middle, taking their position. The music started, 3 of them starts to dance in sync. Hyebin smiled in satisfaction. When the music stops the Delta and the other trainees claps their hands.

"you, with the weird bangs" Hyebin called out the trainee who were teamed up with Nana, she looked up at Hyebin in fear.

"i-its Woo Jiha..." she told her in a low voice. Hyebin kept her expressionless.

"you're messing up their routine, go away" She told her off with a firm tone and the girl ran out crying.

"unni, i think she did great with these three" Hye In convincing her sister.

"she's weak, look how sharp their dances are but hers...she's like a skeleton" Hyebin said harshly.

"you three will be moving in a new dorm together starting tomorrow. and trainer Nam, spread the word that we are searching for the 4th member" 

"y-ye Hye Bin nim!" Trainer Nam said running out the door.

"b-but why need more auditions when you got so many trainees?" Delta Kalli asked. Hye Bin looks at her and then face the trainees.

"Because i need a talented person, not a circus freak who cares about how they look" Hye Bin said looking at group of trainees girls who are just like she said.

"but you know searching full package idols are like searching a needle in a haystack"  Delta Tiffany tried to stop Kalli but too late.

"that doesn't mean i can't find it, no matter how hard it is. I found lots of them already after 8 years of hard work, right Tiffany?" The whole room went silence, Tiffany nodded her head. Kalli didn't know she was on of the needles Hyebin found. 

"now, i have an important meeting to go to and Delta needs to go practices for their debut"