Chapter 8

He's Dazzling

Jonghyun and Key were walking at a crowded street in Hongdae, looking for a clothing store where they’d find some nice new clothes for Jonghyun.

 

As soon as they’d stepped out of the van, they could hear teenage girls squealing at them.

 

“Jonghyun-oppa! Can we take a picture with you? You look so handsome!” This made the blonde flustered, but he ended up nodding and granting the girls their wish. Key frowned at the scene. He had no idea, why he was so annoyed, but seeing those high school girls flocking around Jonghyun just made him mad, very much so.

 

“Something wrong?” Key could feel Jonghyun’s hand gently resting on his shoulder. He could feel it again, his heart beating faster and his cheeks turning red. He quickly removed the hand that was still touching him and cleared his throat trying to bring out the diva in him again. It was good that the filming was having a break for now.

 

“Yeah, I’m fine. Let’s just go to that store, so we can finally replace those hideous things you’re wearing at the moment.” He said with an attempted serious expression. To his surprise, Jonghyun just chuckled and walked in to the store. This made Key raise an eyebrow and follow him inside shortly after.

 

Jonghyun might have seemed oblivious, but he’d seen Key glancing him. He had also noticed, that the diva wasn’t as tough and arrogant as he made himself seem. The whole diva thing was probably an image thing, anyway.

 

As Key had tried to fool him in believing it again, he just ended up being amused by it. Jonghyun had done a little research on Key and found out that his real name was Kim Kibum and he’d decided that he wanted to know Kibum better instead of this Key, who was just the public image.

 

Maybe they could be friends?


Key is conflicted....and Jonghyun....just friends, huh? 

I'm sorry that this is so short >< 

Also...I just noticed that I'd kinda forgotten Onew & Taemin....should I bring them back to the story?