Chapter 6

He's Dazzling

Sorry for the looooong wait. There was just a long time period when I had no ideas of how to continue this. Hope you guys appreciate even this short update. Let me know what you think and thanks for all the lovely comments and subscribers so far~ 


 

Taemin had woken up, but was still staring at his idol with widened eyes. The camera crew was slowly getting frustrated of the delay for the filming. Key was tapping his freshly manicured nails to the coffee table and the sound was slowly driving Jonghyun mad.

 

“So, can we just get it over with?” Jonghyun finally exclaimed getting everyone’s attention.  He really didn’t want to be in Mr. Diva’s presence any longer than needed. Oh, how he was going to regret suggesting that.

 

Taemin was asked to assist Key in judging Jonghyun’s wardrobe, which the boy gladly agreed to. The cameras were ready and they were given a sign to start.

 

“So, now we’ll go through your closet. I have two bags here. The one at right is for the ones I approve of and the left is for the ones you certainly should get rid of. Let’s begin!” Key went to open Jonghyun’s closet and gasped. All he saw was grey, brown and more grey. Depressing really. Now he knew this man truly needed his help.

 

“So, I’ll just start taking everything out?” To this Key nodded and Jonghyun finally knew this wasn’t going to end well, since he’d seen the way Key looked after seeing his clothes. Well, here goes nothing.

 

 He took out one of his favourite sweaters. It was a little worn out, but so comfortable, that he didn’t want to throw it out. As soon as he had gotten the sweater to his hands, it was snatched by Key and thrown to the left canvas bag with the word “trash” printed on it. Jonghyun glared at the said diva, who just shrugged innocently. 

 

They had soon gone through more than half of the clothes and Jonghyun was almost sobbing seeing his favourite clothes being shamelessly thrown away. Taemin was mostly agreeing with his beloved idol. Jonghyun looked at the bag at the right side and softly sighed at the little amount that had been barely approved to go there.

 

“So, we’re done here.” Key looked at Jonghyun and seemed to be deep in thought and then his eyes brightened in a rather cute childish way. The diva had an idea.

 

“Tomorrow I’m taking you to the hair salon and get rid of that ridiculous colour.” Key walked out softly brushing Jonghyun’s elbow with his fingers, which made the latter shiver and question what was wrong with him to react that way. 


Edit: Just thought I should add this....

Should I do Key's POV for the next chapter?