Chapter 1

He's Dazzling

 

It was a normal morning for Kim Kibum, commonly known by his stage name Key. He was used to waking up early because of his usually busy schedule. The previous day he had been told that he would soon be part of a new show, but the filming wouldn’t start for a few weeks. He took a quick shower before changing into comfortable clothes and heading to the dance studio not too far from his apartment. While he was rehearsing the dance routine for his new song, he got a call from the company saying that he should go there as soon as he can.

 

Meanwhile, on the other side of the city a certain Kim Jonghyun kept pressing the snooze button of his alarm clock. As you can guess, he definitely wasn’t a morning person. After he had gone back to sleep for the 3rd time, he woke up to the sound of his roommate kicking his door and shouting, that he must wake up. He didn’t want to listen to the noise the other one was making behind his door anymore, so he still half-asleep walked to the door to open it.

 

“Yah, Lee Taemin! I’m awake now, so go mind your own business.” He said frowning to the younger boy.

 

“Whatever, hyung. You’d still be asleep, if I hadn’t done what I just did so you should thank me for waking you up, right?” Taemin said while wearing a cheeky smile.

 

Jonghyun just glared at the younger and closed his door to be able to get ready in peace. He took a shower and ate breakfast together with Taemin. Sometimes he wondered why they were friends. They had been friends since they were little, because their parents had been close friends with each other for a long time. It had seemed natural for them to be roommates and of course their parents had approved of it.

 

Taemin was out-going and had lots of friends, while Jonghyun was considered a nerd and a loner at school. Jonghyun used to be more popular back in junior high school, but then he somehow stopped caring how he looked like and started hiding behind thick-rimmed glasses and old-fashioned clothes.

 

“You aren’t seriously going to wear those to school, are you?” Taemin was looking at him in disbelief.

 

“Yes. Why? This is what I usually wear, right?” Jonghyun said while just shrugging.

 

“Exactly….” Taemin sighed and slowly shook his head. It was better for him to not say anything, at least for now. What the other didn’t know, he had a plan and he was close to 100% sure that it would work in changing the other back to his old self.

 

“Whatever. I’m gonna go first. Remember to lock the door, ok? Bye!” Jonghyun dashed out of the door.

 

After Jonghyun left, Taemin smirked to himself and switched on his laptop to start his little plan. 


So....here's the first chapter(It's a bit short, sorry >_<) :) What do you think? Please comment & subscribe ^^

Also, to avoid misunderstandings let's just say that Taemin & Jonghyun are the same age in this fanfic even though they actually aren't, but Taemin is some months younger than him here so I decided that he'll still call him "hyung" ^-^