Chapter 2

He's Dazzling

Key’s POV

 

Key was on his way to company to meet some representative of the new variety/reality show. His manager Lee Jinki(A/N: I couldn’t think of anybody else as the manager :p) had told him, that it might be something about the new variety show. He didn’t really consider himself as a variety idol, but after hearing the concept the previous day he had gladly accepted. Also, the fact that he wouldn’t be in it alone would make it more enjoyable, or so he thought.

 

Shortly, he and Jinki arrived to the building and headed to the meeting room. He was soon facing pictures of young men about his age spread all over the meeting room’s table. As soon as he laid eyes on the pictures, he wanted to look away since their horrible (and tasteless, in his opinion) clothes and hair made him cringe. He looked at the representative in disbelief. He was asked to pick one, so reluctantly he looked at the pictures again. There was one, who managed to get his attention. *This guy might have some potential* he thought and pointed to the picture.

 

“We’ll contact the one you picked and the filming starts in two weeks, so be prepared.” With those words the representative left Key alone with Jinki. Key glared at his manager and the older one widened his eyes and kept silent waiting for whatever was to come out from the sharp-tongued diva, but instead the latter rose up from his chair and just walked out of the room groaning and whining “What did I get myself into?”

 

3 days later

 

Jonghyun had arrived to his and Taemin’s apartment from school. He picked up the mail and went to check whatever had arrived. They were mostly brochure leaflets, but there was an envelope, that caught his attention. While he was opening the envelope, he heard the door click open and a cheerful Taemin greeting him. He finally got out the letter inside the envelope and widened his eyes as he started reading.

 

“LEE TAEMIN!!!”


Another (short) chapter :p Should I continue this? Is this interesting at all?

Please comment, so that I know ^^