Chapter 7

He's Dazzling

Key’s POV

 

The next day I, Jonghyun and the filming crew arrived to a luxurious beauty salon. The filming started quickly, since I had some other schedules later. The salon was owned by my friend Heechul and his boyfriend Gunhee.

 

I didn’t dislike Jonghyun as much as I did in the beginning, although it had only been a few days, but it was hard to drop the evil diva-act. Also, he wasn’t actually that bad looking, but of course I wouldn’t admit it to him especially in the show. I had an image to protect after all.

 

I pushed Jonghyun to a chair and started discussing with Heechul and Gunhee about the colour and haircut. We agreed on really light blonde, but I saw Jonghyun raise his eyebrow probably doubting our choice.

 

Gunhee then started mixing the hair dye and putting it to Jonghyun’s hair. At that moment I had to leave for a short schedule between the filming.

 

The interview seemed to go really slowly. Why did I even want to go back so much?

 

Finally after what felt like a really long time, but was actually only 45 minutes, I was told that I could leave. I took me fifteen minutes to get back to the salon from the interview place.

 

I could hear the sound of a hairdryer from the door, which meant that they were almost ready.

 

I sat on a sofa a located in the separate waiting room.

 

“We’ve got a little surprise for you as well.” Heechul whispered to my ear and I knew by his voice tone, that he was smirking. Before I could ask him what he was talking about, he walked away laughing loudly. That weird hyung.

 

After a moment of playing with my phone, someone from the filming crew told me that it was time to reveal Jonghyun’s “transformation”. I got up from the comfortable sofa and walked to the main room.

 

Jonghyun finally turned around and I froze to where I was standing. His hair was almost silver with his bangs spiked up.

 

The filming ended and that’s when he turned to look at me.

 

I finally got to look at him properly and saw that Jonghyun was wearing eyeliner and damn, he looked hot. I slightly gulped. Is this what all those fangirls feel like every time they see me?

 

“Key, are you okay?” I heard him ask, which snapped me out of those weird thoughts.

 

“I-I’m f-fine! I’ll be leaving now!” I quickly walked away from the filming hiding my slightly red face.

 

End of POV

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jonghyun was left dumbfounded. What just happened? Also, did he just hear the almighty diva stutter? 

 


Not completely satisfied with this chapter....but here's a little peek to how Key feels ^^ Hope you guys don't mind me putting GunHeechul here :3

Also, I wrote this at night, so try not to let all the possible typos bother you too much....