Chapter 5

He's Dazzling

After a long silence between the two, Jonghyun gathered the courage and spoke.

 

“So, you’re Key-ssi right?” The other rolled his eyes at this.

 

“Isn’t that obvious?” Jonghyun bit his lip and tried to be unaffected of Key’s rude remark.

 

Key took something out his bag. And more things. And even more. Soon the small table was filled with fashion magazines and all kind of reference material of different styles.

 

“These will be your little homework.” Key said faking a smile, since they were being filmed already. He needed to maintain his image. Jonghyun gasped at the amount of material and looked at Key disbelievingly. The latter just nodded still having that annoying(to Jonghyun) fake smile on his face.

 

“Ok…..so what will we do now?” Jonghyun asked trying to keep calm, even though what actually wanted was to run away and forget everything about ever agreeing to this.

 

“Well, the first step to your make-over would be going to see your closet and get rid of everything useless including what you’re wearing now.” The fake smile on his face had now changed into a smirk and this made Jonghyun more angry.

 

“So, shall we go?” Key got up from his chair being ready to leave.

 

“NO!” Jonghyun then remembered the cameras. “I-I mean s-sure, I guess.” He said taking a deep breath.

 

“Good. Now gather everything I just gave you and then we’ll go.” Key said calmly and started walking away leaving Jonghyun trying to fit all the magazines and papers to his backpack.

 

They got to a small van and with Jonghyun’s help in giving directions, they finally arrived to his and Taemin’s apartment. Jonghyun wasn’t sure if Taemin was at home yet, but if he was, he was surely going to freak out.

 

Jonghyun opened the door and as they neared the living room, Taemin was there watching tv.

 

“Taemin, I have a little surprise to you…” That made the younger turn his head to their direction and gasp. Key walked closer to him and Taemin got up to greet his beloved idol.

 

“Hello, Taemin-ssi. I’m Key.” Key offered his hand, but as Taemin was about shake his hand, a loud thud was heard.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taemin had fainted.


Taemin the fanboy xD 

Also, Happy belated birthday to Taeminnie! ♥

I'm sorry for not updating for a while....I'll try to do so more often now ^^