Omma To The Rescue

Damsel In Distress

 

 
 
YooJin's POV
 
I'm still in the dreamland when someone suddenly started shaking me awfully, and when I forcefully opened my eyes,
I saw a blurred appearance of a pink haired man. Oh. My evil brother. -_-
 
"Hey sleepyhead princess!~ Have you forgot what event we have today?? Hurry, fix yourself. Our teammates are on their way already.We can't be late!" he demanded as he opens the curtain that exposed the eye blinding brightness of the morning sun.
 
"Fine. I'm awake! You don't have to damage my eyes. Oppa, kindly leave my room as soon as possible, and close that curtain!. I'm sure you wouldn't like what I might do to your precious hair." I said then grabbed the black hair coloring that I had prepared to 'shoo' him away when I'm not in the mood for his teasing.
"Ahh~ You even prepared something like that to shut me up. Well- I'm not a bit afraid of that princess~" he provoked.
"Quit calling me princess! It's annoying!"
 
I sprayed once above his hair but he had managed to avoid and quickly run out of my room. I just laughed out loud at his very alarmed expression as he run cowardly.
After calming myself from laughing, I dashed in my bathroom to take a bath. Good thing I cut my hair short, so it's not time consuming anymore. And playing basketball in long hair is kinda destrutive. So I don't care if Jongwoon oppa dislikes it! >.<
 
 
"Yoojin ah, you have to win ok? Someone will be very sad to watch if you'll lose." appa said as he walked with me outside,
where Jungsoo and Jongwoon oppa is waiting.
"Someone?? Who?" I replied curiously.
"It's a suprise. Just do your best, ok?"
"Of course! Don't be late appa. You should be there before the game starts."
"Of course!~" he replied as he ruffled my hair. "Kids!~ You should do your best and win the game, Fighting!~"
"Ne!~ Fighting!!" we replied in unison.
 
end of Yoojin's POV
 
During the game......
 
"Kyaaaaah!~ Yoojin oppa!~" Tiffany and Jessica squealled in unison while waving their pompoms to Yoojin.
"Oppa?!" Jongwoon commented with wide eyes.
"Yeah. They're Koreans too." Yoojin stated.
"Pabo! I know that they're Koreans but why are they calling you oppa?!"
"Pabo! They're my new fangirls." Yoojin joked, but Jongwoon just gave him a stern look. "They're just playing around, don't worry." she added.
 
"Hey, why don't you wave to your fanboys over there?" Jongwoon said, but didn't received a reply from her sister,
whose attention is all onto their coach now.
"Yoojin ah. Just one smile and wave. Try it." Jongwoon requested as he playfully force her sister to wave.
"Oppa! Stop it! I don't like them!" Yoojin shouted angrily. "I mean, they're too loud, it's kinda annoying." she added in a less agitated tone.
"Yah!~ You don't have to shout. I'm just joking."
"Well it's not funny!" Jinri replied then threw a towel on his brother's face.
"YAH! aigoo~ What's wrong with her?!"
 
Meanwhile at Yoon's mansion.
 
Mrs. Yoon's POV
 
"Where's my pretty daughter?" I excitedly asked my husband as he gave me a hug and kiss.
"Uh- She's at the basketball court."
"Basketball court?? Ah!~ Is she cheering for her brothers? Hurry, take me there. I want to see my Yoojin wearing those
cute cheering squad outfit."
"Uh- Yeobo- That's not.... I mean, she's not wea-"
"Aigoo! Let's go! I'm so excited to see them!~"
 
I'm so excited to see my kids so I just cut whatever he's saying. I'm hurrying but he's just standing like a frozen tuna, so I just grabbed him to the car.
We arrived in the court in just a few minutes, where I see these bunch of pretty young men playing with my two sons.
Then I quickly wandered my eyes for Jinri at a group of pretty young ladies cutely cheering.
 
"Yeobo ah!~ I can't seem to see Yoojin. Have you?" I asked him with my eyes still wandering around.
"Uh...Yeobo ah. She's not there. Not in the cheering squad."
"What?~" I sighed in disappointmet. I thought I'm going to see my daughter in those very cute uniforms. "Then where?"
"There! Oh! She's dribbling the ball!! Yoojin ah shoot it!!!!~" 
 
Dribbling the ball?! What is this old man saying?? I put my eyes on the court where my husband is pointing. The crowd started to become loud cheering for someone, and my husband is enthusiastically cheering too. "Woohooo!~ She did it! Yeobo ah!~ Our daughter once again won their game! Yoojin ah!!~" he said while jumping crazily waving his hands.
 
"APPA!!" That's my daughter's voice! "OMMA!!~" I finally saw where the voice is coming.
My jaw dropped after seeing her on the court surrounded by the players hugging him and ruffling her hair....her very short hair?!
And what's worse is she's not wearing the cute cheering squad outfit I hoped, but a basketball jersey. What happened to my pretty daughter??!
NO WAY! I've got to do something. ToT
 
end of Mrs.Yoon's POV
 
 
 
 
EXO will appear on the next chapters!