Change For The Best

Damsel In Distress

 

YooJin's POV
 
I was standing infront of a salon for almost ten minutes,..staring and thinking hard, whether to cut my hair or not. I'd never cut my hair short since I was a kid. My mom loves this so much, she'll be greatly sad if I waste to cut this precious hair,...but this is one of my step to help myself heal. Well, I can just always ponytail it. *deep sigh* I'm so confused right now!!
 
I was about to walk away from the salon but the nightmare suddenly echoed in my mind.
 
"I really love your hair the most YooJin ah. It makes you prettier." I remember he said, whispering to my ear while forcing me to make love with him.
 
I was trembling, almost crying, trying to erase the unwanted memory in my head. I put both my hands on my head, shutting my eyes tightly, forcing myself to forget and calm. 
 
I'd managed to calm myself after a few minutes. "See what love had done to you? Poor you YooJin." I said to myself after wiping my tears. After that minutes, I quickly went in the salon, didn't think twice telling the stylist to cut my hair real short. I'm really sorry omma.
 
.........................................
 
"What the- YOOJin ah!What have you done to your hair?!" Jongwoon oppa shouted in surprise as he opens the gate for me.
"Why?! It doesn't look good??" I asked as I make my way inside our house with him following.
"Woah!~ Who are you? You look pretty handsome~" Jungsoo oppa came amazed as he ruffles my new hairstyle. He likes it
unlike Jongwoon oppa! Tch! -_-
"Really?" I asked and he instantly gave me two thumbs up.
 
"You like it? aigoo~" Jongwoon oppa said giving me disgusted look. "Appa!~ You better get down here to see how your
daughter murdured her hair."
"Look who's talking. A man with a very pink hair! You've just murdured your hair crazily!"
"This is FASHION. Ok?!" he defended his hair and just walked away.
"Whatever fashion is that! You look like a walking cotton candy!" I teased back.
 
"Woah!~ Who is this pretty boy huh?" my father joked as he walk down the stairs.
"How is it appa? Do I really look like a boy??" I asked a little worried.
"Uh-Well...not really. It's cute!" he replied then ruffled my hair.
"Omma will be very surprise for sure..." Jungsoo oppa said.
"Yeah. Her only daughter is gone coz she just turned into a pretty boy. She'll freak out for sure." Jongwoon oppa once again teased.
Aish! Chinjja! He just become my brother to tease me. "Oh shut up pink haired man!" I shouted.
"Real man wears pink." he argued back then stuck his tounge out.
"Whatever." is all I can throw to him since I do believe in that saying.
 
I left them in the living room and went straight to my room. I checked my new hairstyle on the mirror. Well...it's cute, but kinda boyish. This is just right! Boys would not approach me now. Just try! I'll smack them down. *smirk* 
 
end of YooJin's POV
 
Jongwoon's POV
"Appa! Do you really want your daughter to become a son?" I said right after I heard YooJin's door closed.
"What are you saying Jongwoon ah? It's just a hairstyle."
"Appa, can't you notice she's slowly turning into a boy? Seriously."
 
Appa pause for a while. I thought he had finally realized everything, but he just laughed at me. 
"What made you say that?" he said between his laughs.
 
I stated some of what I've observed. "and she shows no interest for men." I added lastly.
"She's just not yet ready to fall in love Jongwoon ah." Jungsoo hyung replied.
"*sigh* I don't know. Maybe. But..... Ok, Let's see." I replied for the last time and walked outside to think about things.
 
I'm just trying to discuss with them what I have noticed about YooJin, but I think everything is still obscure to them. I know how mom prayed to have a daughter, and how delighted she was when YooJin finally came. I'm sure she'll freak out after noticing that her only daughter is slowly turning into a son. Omma! You better go home and save our princess before it's too late.
 
end of Jongwoon's POV
 
 
 
~This is just the beginning, there is more to come!~ EXO will come out soon, but let's have SuJu oppas cameo first. I think Leeteuk and Yesung would be a very loving brother to have, so I gave YooJin two handsome, crazy and loving oppas. Lucky you YooJin. XD
 
Comments Comments Comments.....and Subscribe are very much appreciated. ^^ Help me improve this fanfic by doing those two things. ^^ Thank you!~