Suho Gramps

Damsel In Distress

 

 
Since Mrs.Yoon missed her kids so much, her concerns about Yoojin's transformation was completely set aside, and she doesn't want their reunion to be a mess too. A family dinner came right after her kids celebrated with their teammates. Jungsoo came home drunk, while Yoojin and Jongwoon was just right. After saying good nights to their kids, Mrs.Yoon quickly grabbed his husband in their room.
 
"Yeobo ah, what happened to my princess?" Mrs.Yoon started.
"Yeobo ah, she's still our princess. Nothing's changed."
"Nothing's changed?! The last time I saw her she had a long straight hair. She was a very delicate girl and loves wearing cute dresses. I've never imagined her playing basketball the most!" she cried.
"Yeah. But that was 4 years ago." Mr.Yoon reasoned.
 
"Aigoo~ Since when did she started to change?"
"A year ago?"
"What!? This is not good.I'm going back to Korea with her."
"What?! That's too sudden!~"
"I know, but I can't stay calm and do nothing while my princess is slowly turning into a prince."
 
 
"I'm not going.....Omma, did I disappoint you that much? You should have told me earlier. Mianhe."
 
Yoojin suddenly interrupted that petrified Mrs. Yoon. She walked out of the room crying. Mrs. Yoon was about to follow her daughter but Jongwoon followed instead.
 
"Yoojin ah. Let's not ruin this reunion. Go back and talk to omma."her brother suggested.
"Not right now oppa. She secretly dislikes me....."
Jongwoon cut her dongsaeng as he greatly disagreed on her words.
"That's not it. Omma is just confused. You suddenly changed a lot, we just really miss the old you. Yoojin ah~ I'll ask you frankly ok? A-are you a boy now??"
 
"OPPA! That's too frank! >.< Of course not! I just changed the way I dress and some stuff but I'm still a girl!" Yoojin exclaimed.
"Then why?! Why would you want to dress like a boy?"
 
Yoojin remained silent for a while. She just can't tell the reason to anyone, especially to her family. It would surely leave them worried and feel hurt for her.
"Oppa.... Just trust me ok? I'm assuring you, I'm still a girl inside. So don't worry! Arasseo?!" Yoojin replied then tap his brother's back.
"Aigoo~ I can't really read what's on your mind! Let's just go in and talk to omma!" Jongwoon smiled the pinched her sister's nose before leaving.
 
Yoojin's POV
After analyzing things for a while, I think going back to Korea with omma is the best thing for me. Although I'll greatly miss appa and my brothers, I badly want to forget that incident. It's my chance to go back to the real me with omma.
end of Yoojin's POV
 
Mrs.Yoon's POV
"How can I convince my daughter to come back with me in Korea huh?!" I keep on asking myself and this panda stuffed toy that is sitting on my daughter's bed.
 
I wandered my eyes around her room. The pink wallpaper is the only sign that this room's owner is a girl. *sigh*
"What should I do now panda?!" I stare on the panda for a while thinking hard, when suddenly it answered me!
"She's going with you don't worry~."
A small cute voice answered me, that petrified me in horror.
 
"Bwahahahaah!! Omma!~ It's just me. Your reaction was epic!"
"Yoojin ah!~ You scared me! ....Wait..so.. You're going?! Really? You can't take it back!" I continuously said.
"I am omma. I'm sorry about walking out a while ago, I nearly ruined our reunion. Mianhe omma."
 
We gave each other a bear hug then chatted until she got sleepy. An idea popped out as I walk to our room. I quickly dialled my one and only trusted person in Korea.
 
"Hey Gramps!" I said whispering.
"Oh! Ahjumma! Annyeong~" he greeted back.
"Ahjumma?! I told you to call me noona!"
"But you just called me gramps. Suuuuuho!~ Call me by my beautiful name first."
"Aish! This stubborn kid! Arasseo! SUHO ah! Listen carefully! I have a task for you. Be sure to accomplish this well organized! My daughters 'preference' is at stake! Understand!?"
 
end of Mrs.Yoon's POV